We get to the classroom and sit down. The professor begins teaching something about a spell, but whatever he was saying I couldn't hear because I was busy looking out the window. A bird was flying around. I think I spent half of the class staring at it until Luna nudged me to pay attention.

The professor assigned a few pages from the charms book. I opened mine and was surprised to see it written in Greek. Hecate. She may be annoying, but she saved my ass. I could feel Luna's eyes on my book.

"What language is that?" She asks.

"Um French. Yeah. It's just easier for me to read"

Next thing I know class was over and Luna and I were heading down to our next class, care of magical creatures. I was surprised to find out that Hagrid was the teacher.

"Alright huddle up everyone, come on. Now today we will be learning about a new creature. Before you meet him, you must know not to approach him, he can be quite aggressive with new people, very dangerous creatures but extremely loyal with time."

He whistles and a Pegasus comes down and lands besides him. Oh no. The Pegasus looks at me with wide eyes. 'My lord my lord my lord my lord my lord my lord my lord' She starts doing circles around me. Yeah, it's definitely a she by the way.

"Be careful there Percy!" Hagrid screams. I began to pet her so she would calm down. I ask her what her name was

'My name is Anya my lord my lord my lord' I could feel the entire class's eyes on me.

"Seriously? You're telling me we are supposed to be scared of a bloody horse?" A guy with blond hair and pale skin begins to walk towards Anya. "No! Malfoy keep your distance" Hagrid says, but the guy keeps walking, Anya turns when she feels a hand on her back. She kicks his body towards the floor and runs away scared. 

'My lord my lord he touched me my lord' I couldn't help but laugh. The blondie laid on the floor whimpering in pain. Hagrid carries him to what I assumed was the nurse's office or something. "My father will hear about this!" He screams, which only made me laugh even more.

Time passed quickly and before I knew it classes were over for the day. I was walking towards my room when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. "Hello Percy Jackson"

"Hey Luna" I answer. She began to walk with me.

"I was going to the library later with some of my friends, and I was wondering if you'd like to come along." I hate the library but hey it was nice of her to ask so I said yes.

"Also, one more thing, are you going to try out for the quidditch teams?"

Quidditch is the sport they play, I read all about it on Hecate's book, it involves creepy brooms and flying. Flying. If I did that Zeus would probably obliterate me from existence.

"Yeah no, I'm not really sporty." I say. She looks at me in disbelief. "Yeah sure." Before I could ask her what she meant by that she was already walking away from me. Man, people in here are weird.

I go over to my room and read the last pages of Hecate's book until it was time to meet up with Luna. I open the door and jump a bit when I saw her standing there. "My deepest apologies, I was just about to knock." I tried by best not to laugh at the way she talks. We walk over to the library and sit down at a table with people I don't know.

"Percy Jackson, this is Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and well you obviously know him. She pointed at a guy with black hair and glasses. I gave her a confused look.

"Um I unfortunately I don't know" I say. They all looked at me gobsmacked.

"Harry Potter. The guy who defeated Voldemort. The boy who lived." The redhead named Ron said.

I roll my eyes. Now I remember who he was. Hecate wrote about him in the book. It makes me angry how celebrated this guy is. Sometime later, they all begin doing homework and stuff. I pull out riptide from my pocket and began to play with the pen until I finally figure out what the right corner in the library said.

Restricted Section. Now that was interesting. I get up my seat and walk towards there. I quickly jump over the sign, the hallway was empty. Im disappointed honestly, the only thing in here is more books.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain go through my back, I try to turn around, but it was useless, I couldn't move. My vision started to go black as I lost conscious.

A/N: this chapter is trash but I wanted to upload something today, I will post chapter four tomorrow probably so dw.