"Yes..." I slide a finger in slowly. Jax gasps. I stop, allowing him to get used to the feeling. When he loosens his grip around my finger I begin moving in and out. He moans at the feel and so do I. This is turning me on beyond belief. His bud becomes soft and his body is now rocking against my hand. I insert another finger and shower him with kisses when his body becomes tense again.

"Are you okay babe?" I whisper against his chest.

"Yes, it feels good." Jax moans lacing his fingers through my hair. I slide a third finger going deeper within him still and he screams. "Oh my god, right there." I thrust my fingers faster. "Mali" Jax pants heavy closing his eyes and pushing his head back. "Mali I'ma cum". I suck on his nipple thrusting deeply within him. "Fuck!" Jax squeezes around me spilling his seed on his stomach and partially on my face.

"Damn babe. That was hot!" I wipe the cum off my cheek. "That's twice now. Ready for me?"

Jax nods and opens his legs wide for me. I have never had such an appetizing invitation before. I position myself between his legs and grab a condom. My hands shake as I unroll it along my length. Jax hands me the lube and I rub it on myself. The cold jelly melts against the heat of my erection. I add some lube against his pulsating bud. My mind is blank but my heart is racing.

My palms get clammy but I steady my nerves and place my tip against his entrance. I push in slowly making Jax gasp. He bites his lip squeezing his eyes. He looks like he is in so much pain. I pull out panicking eliciting another gasp.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry babe" my voice comes out a squeal.

"No its okay, keep going. I read it's going to hurt regardless but it'll get better once you're in." Jax takes a deep breath.

I nod and push in again. His eyes close again and a slight groan of pain comes out his throat. I stop for a second and wait. I'm halfway in but Jax looks like he is struggling. I want to pull out but I don't want to start over either. He looks like he is in pain and yet for me it feels amazing so far. Jax caresses my face sensing my inner panic. I push the rest of the way in and Jax let's out a scream.

"Babe!"

"Mali, I'm fine. It's fine. Just go slowly, okay?" I rock my hips against him as slow as I can. His warmth wraps my completely. His walls quiver inside with each thrust. I lose myself in the sensations massaging around me. It all feels like I'm about to cum and it's only been a couple minutes. This feels too good.

"Mmmmm, Mali, right there" Jax pulls me from my high. His face is a mix of pleasure and lust. I grind a bit harder rocking my hips as best I can. "Harder Mali" Jax moans the sixiest sound from his lips. This is all too much.

"Babe, don't fucking do that..." I whisper trying not to burst from his voice alone. I thrust faster into him slamming my hips against his. The sound of skin slapping echoes in the room. Jax moans loudly and I catch it with my tongue as I invade his lips. I can barely catch my breath with how fast I'm going.

"Mali I'm cumming" Jax whimpers. My forehead presses against his.

"Cum with me." I lift him up and pound into him while holding his weight in my arms. Being on the bed is adding an extra bounce to my thrust sending me deeper in him than before. We both moan into the night releasing ourselves in the waves of our pleasure.

"Damn Mali, you really went for it." Jax is panting with sweat trickling down his chest. I chuckle and kiss his tender lips.

"I don't think one time is enough and your tight ass is to blame." I pull myself out and let go of Jax.

"Hmmm, I don't think so either." Jax pulls the condom off me, ties it, and grabs another. He looks at it for a bit and then rolls it down my member. I'm all ready to go despite having had a full release. I'm not sure if the second time around I can be gentle. I'm even more riled up than before.

"Turn around." I help Jax get on all fours and slide myself in. It's so much easier now that he is loosened up. A tingle shoots up my body while a moan escapes his. "Fuck babe, hang on" Jax reaches up for the head board and I ram myself into him without mercy.

"Ah, ah...Mali, right there." Jax is a vocal mess. My name rolls off his tongue like a command I cannot ignore. I shift my hips slightly finding his prostate and work it. I want him in the worst way possible. How did I wait this long to have him, taste him, drink all of his love.

"Jax, say my name" I huff in a voice so hungry and husky. I grip his hips driving him against me.

"Mali...." Jax moans. I quiver.

"Mali..." I roll my eyes feeling my orgasm rising.

"Mali..." My name is now a song, a spell, a call that drives me to another world and back. It moves me, binds me, and controls me. I love it and I let it because I want it.

"Babe I'm go-" I can barely hold it in. Jax squeezes around me and I burst like the fourth of July and so does he. The headboard drips and I quickly grab a tissue to wipe it.

"I don't think I will ever get enough of your body." I chuckle and Jax smiles proudly. I pull off the condom and toss it in the bin by the bed. "Come here," I get up and grab the blanket from the bed and wrap myself opening my arms for Jax to join. We walk together in a waddle to the balcony and I sit him on my lap in one of the lounges.

"Mali?"

"Yea?"

"This has been the best day I've ever had. Thank you." Jax wiggles happily but all it's doing is rousing me up.

"No need to thank me. This has been the best for me too....I love you so much and all I want is you happy."

"I love you too. If I'm with you, I'm always happy. I feel at home when I'm with you. I'm not drowning anymore." Jax looks up to me. All his love pouring out of his eyes. We definitely aren't perfect and have a long way to go in truly knowing each other but that makes it more exciting. He makes my days worth waking up for.

"Neither am I." I kiss his lips and look out into the night holding him tight finally feeling like I'm swimming with the current instead of against it.

The End

Hello my lovelies,

This story for me was a bit of a tough of one. I tried I keep it mostly on an emotional and mental level between Jax and Malik. Yes, teens let their hormones do a lot of the thinking at their age which is why I let them give in to urges now and then but teens are also very emotional. So I wanted to tap into that side of things. I hope you all enjoyed the journey as I did. See you all in my next story.

XOXO,

Lizzy