She looks down and begins to fiddle with her fingers, something she always does whenever she was feeling uncomfortable or nervous.

"Can we talk later?" She asks as she slowly lifted her gaze towards me. I stared at her for a moment with my lips quickly becoming a straight line. I went to respond but Jisu had fortunately called for the both of us to get in the van.

"Jisu's calling us. We better go." I quietly said as I swiftly turned around and quickly rushed towards the van. Hopping in, I inwardly groaned in frustration as I noticed Chaeryeong and Jisu sitting beside each other in the back. I sigh and sat down and faced the window while placing ear phones in my ears. I close my eyes as I was surrounded by a familiar sweet scent that use to leave me in true bliss but now,

Pain.

I could feel her staring at me but I refused to be captivated by her piercing eyes.

Not now.

..................

After the meeting it was like all the drama had quickly disappeared. The news of our first concert being held in Thailand had caused excitement to surge through my body. Everyone seemed really excited but not as excited as I was. The fact that I was going to go home had almost caused tears of excitement to explode from my eyes.

I'm coming home.

"Are you excited Ryujin-ah?" Jisu asks. I look up and smiled brightly towards her and furiously nodded my head. We were seated at the dining table eating our favorite, kimchi fried rice.

"I really am. I can't wait to see my old friends and my mom again. It's been a while." I said as I shove a spoonful in my mouth. Chaeryeong excitedly claps and squeals,

"I can't wait to see your mom! Do you think they she'll make mango sticky rice for us again?" She asks. Jisu scoffs and stares at her in disgust.

"Do you think she'll buy avocados too?" She mocks. I laugh as Chaeryeong kicks her from under the table causing Jisu to hiss and kick back. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Yah! Stop and eat before your food gets cold." I playfully scold. They sigh in defeat and quietly ate their food. Jisu then begins to look around with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion,

"Where's Yeji?" She asks. Chaeryeong and I shrug our shoulders,

"Probably in her room?" Jisu then turns to me and I had to force myself to not plead,

"Can you go get her Ryujin?" I send a tight smile before quietly nodding my head. I stood up and made my way outside the kitchen.

Of course I couldn't show my discomfort. I hated that I was lying to the both of them but it wasn't my secret to tell. And if they saw how differently I was acting around and treating Yeji they would grow suspicious and then,

BAM!

Unnecessary drama.

And I'd be damned if I would be the cause of it.

I sigh as I dreadfully walked towards Yeji's door. I stop in front of her door and was about to lift my hand to knock until I heard her faint voice speaking from behind the door,

"I'm sorry I won't be able to see you for a while. We're going to be rehearsing and getting things ready for our world tour." I frown knowing she was talking to Yeonjun.

"Tonight? O..okay sure!" I shake my head in disappointment knowing she was going to sneak out again. And lie to the girls that didn't deserve it.

"Okay bye babe!" I flinch at the word. It sounded so right but knowing she had called someone else babe felt so wrong. I waited for a moment before knocking her door. I held in my breath as I heard faint footsteps nearing.

I lift my head as the door opened as I was immediately faced to face to the girl I absolutely adore. She widens her eyes in surprise and looks over my shoulder in hopes no one was around. I went to speak but she had quickly snatched my wrist and pulled me in her bedroom.

I gasp as I was pulled inside. I turned to face her with clear annoyance as she shuts the door and faces me with an apologetic smile. I cross my arms and stare at her,

"What?" I ask coldly. She flinches towards my tone, still not familiar to it or enjoying it. Yeji sighs and sends me a pleading look.

"I know you don't owe me anything and I know you're mad at me but please for one night, can you help me?" I cock my head to the side.

"With what?" I ask. She averts her eyes to the ground and nervously clasp her hands and fiddles with her fingers,

"I need you to go on a date double date with me and Yeonjun tonight."

Oh fuck.