still you [ N.R ]

Start from the beginning

"Make sure to come down again, dinner will be served soon." Wanda shouts and I gave her a thumbs up.

Once I'm already in my room, i felt the same feelings that i never felt for a very long time. I'm home.

I enter the bathroom and starts to take a shower until my thoughts takes the best of me again.

She's engaged. I'm late already. Obviously, it's been 5 fucking years, what do i expect? That she'll wait for me that long? ofcourse not! She deserves better. She deserves the best. Why is she ignoring me?  is she mad at me? oh my god, really y/n? you left , without explanation. Ofcourse she's mad!

Once I'm satisfied, i exit the bathroom and walk to my closet to find something to wear. I found my favourite terno PJ's. A silk sleeping attire. I walk downstairs and found that everyone is already sitted except for Callie that no where to be found. Maybe she left already.

"Finally, Come sit y/n. We're starving." Clint said making me giggle. I walk to some empty sit and we start to eat. We talk about some random stuff, i noticed Nat is still silent but she's listening to the conversation that's going on.

Once the dinner is over, they all gathered to the Lounge (Living room?) I was about to go upstairs when Dad stops me.

"Nope, y/n you stay. You have some explanation to do." He sternly said. I sigh and walk back, i sat next to Wanda. She smiled at me and I smile back.

"What do you want?" I ask defeatedly.

"Where have you been?"
"Why didn't you contact us?"
"What happened?"
"Is something happened, honey?"

This our some questions they throw to me, i didn't even know who ask it.

"Okay guys, calm down. Let her speak." Wanda said which they followed. They stay silent waiting for my explanation, i took a deep breath before speaking.

"I didn't left." i start making Nat scoff, i look at her and she's looking at the ceiling while her back is pressed at the couch.

"Yeah, right." She said.

"Nat, i didn't, i promise." I said as tears starting to form into my eyes.

"Why don't you just admit it!? Admit that you left us, you left me! and now, after 5 fucking years you came back as if nothing happens!" She shouted making everyone silent.

"Nat i-" I can't form a word. I don't know how am i supposed to explain myself, about what happened.

"What? i was right? See!" She said looking at the ceiling again. My vision became blurry as tears started to come out to my eyes.

"i was kidnapped." i said quietly but enough for them to hear and making them to look at me with worries. Natasha's attention is back to me, she looked at my eyes searching of i was lying and found nothing, but the truth.

Wanda holds my hand and squeeze it a little, encouraging me to continue. I gave her a small smile and breathe before continuing.

"They forced me. Even i don't want to, i know i have to. It's for everyone's safety, if i didn't do what they want, they'll kill all of you." I start looking at my lap and my hand is playing with the end of my shirt while the other is still on Wanda's hand.

"The call i did before, they made me do it. when they knew that you'll never find me, they tortured me. They lock me up on a cell to make sure that I won't go anywhere. they made do things. Kill innocent people, a family, god, even a kid! Everyday, they do the same things to me. They feed me if they want, but not if they don't want to. They also make sure that if i sleep, my hand is cuffed or my door is locked.  For 5 years, that's my life. I made sure to get their trust. I escaped because they put me on a mission, to kill an innocent kid. again. I can't do it anymore, so I escaped." I explain and my tears are now unstoppable, i sob as i remember all the things that they did to me, and Wanda wrapped me around her.