My Hero-Arrested!Reader/Vi (1)

Start from the beginning

—————————————————————————

3 weeks later you were all on a mission, scaling up a building in topside as you heard Vi grunt above you and hoist herself up on top of roof lending you a hand when you got to the top as well. She had pulled you a little too hard though as you stumbled into her, nearly knocking her down with the force of your body knocking into hers.

"Woah, you need to be more careful Cupcake, are you trying to take me out?" the pinkhead teased smirking as you just blushed and backed away a little.

"Um a little help here?" You were interrupted by a voice near the edge of the roof as you both turned to see Mylo hanging onto the tiles while half his body still hung over the edge making your girlfriend laugh before grabbing him and tossing him up to fully stand on to roof.

"Ow hey watch it Vi! You weren't that rough with her." Mylo fixed his hair and rolled his eyes pointing at you causing Vi to smile and just grab your hand as you made your way to the other side of the roof facing all the other buildings of topside.

"Cmon enough slacking guys we need to get back before Vander finds out we're gone." She scolded before calculating her route across the rooftops and jumping across the buildings.

—————————————————————————

"What kind of asshole locks their balcony?" Mylo angrily whispered as he began to take his tools out of his bag, picking at the lock.

"A prestigious topsider one, how long is that gonna take Mylo?"

"Not sure.. seeing as I'm the only one here who knows how to pick locks—" Before he could finish his sentence your girlfriend had kicked in the door gesturing for you to walk in with a smile.

"Ladies first." You heard Mylo scoff at Vi's recklessness and flirtatious banter.

"Animals."

You all began looking for anything that seemed valuable, you had decided to keep an eye on Powder as you noticed her walking into one of the side rooms. You leaned on the doorway watching as she found a sandwich that was cut in half set on the desk.

"Score!" The bluenette whisper shouted as she took a big bite out of one half, she hadn't even realized you were there until she heard you laughing at her childishness and she covered her mouth trying to suppress her loud chewing as she offered you the other half. You walked into the room taking the half of the sandwich and ruffling her hair with your other hand.

"Thanks trinket." You smiled as you began to search around the room, marveling at all the inventions and equations everywhere. You turned around to see Powder inspecting some blue spherical gems before putting them in her pouch until voices were heard outside the door.

"Hello is someone in there?" The male voice made you panic and you saw Mylo quickly put a chair under the doorknob as Vi ran into the room with the both of you and took yours and Powders hands.

"Cmon we have to go!" She whisper yelled but you noticed one of the stones fall for the blue haired girls hand as you quickly ran back to retrieve it, having no clue of the consequences that would come with that.

"Wait you dropped one!" As you went to reach for it time seemed to slow down as it hit the wall with a deafening 'BOOM' and blue smoke and sparks flew all around you, your back slammed into the wall of the room hard, and you could make out the sound of someone yelling your name but they sounded so far away, even through the ringing of your ears you could tell whoever was calling for you was getting farther and farther.