loss

********The next part is a deviation of something i have actually done with my husband and he helped me write. Theres another one to later in the book********

I sit down and rub my hands through his thick fur as his chest rumbles with approval. He nuzzles my neck and licks me. I let him lay on my lap while i pet him well into the afternoon. He has his ear laid against my tiny baby bump that im still able to hide. With our enhanced hearing he is able to hear our childs heartbeat. The smile on his face is evident even for being in wolf form. His eyes go dark and I can tell his primal side is taking over which usually ends up with us doing what got us pregnant to begin with. We got up and started to head back but detoured a little past a place we used to swim at as kids INSTEAD OF SWIMMING.he apparently GOT THE URGE TO PLAY. IT HAD JUST GOT DARK SO EVEN THOUGH WE WERE SO CLOSE TO THE packhouse THE light from the windows LIT UP THE WHOLE AREA he pulled at my clothes with his teeth apparently wanting me to sTRIP. I do as he wants and he starts to chase me Deeper INTO THE WOODS. He cAUGHT me shifting back into his human form pinning me  AGAINST A TREE FACING AWAY FROM him . he  STARTED BITING my SHOULDER'S AND NECK he kept my ARMS PINNED TOGETHER ABOVE my HEAD WITH ONE HAND AND GRABBED my TITS HARD WITH THE OTHER. He REACHED DOWN AND GRABBED my PUSSY JUST AS HARD MAKING me WHIMPER. He sPUN me  AROUND AND FORCED me To my KNEES. He guides my mouth onto him  FACE FUCKing me TILL i WAS GASPING FOR AIR AND DROOL WAS DRIPPIN OFF him and off my chin.  He STOOD me UP FACEING him backing me AGAINST THE TREE AND STARTED RUBBING himself  AGAINST me. He was  KISSING AND BITING  me TILL ALL I COULD SAY WAS "PLEASE" OVER AND OVER,he ENTERED me WITH his FINGERS FIRST. He growled out “the ONLY WAY you GET IT IS IF you CUM ON my FINGERS AND LICK THEM CLEAN”. I CAME IN NO TIME. AFTER sucking CUM OFF his FINGERS he tHREW me , still gently,TO THE GROUND FACE DOWN AND PINNED me DOWN UNDER his WEIGHT. He SHOVED himself INSIDE SO HARD I ACTUALLY SLIDE  AWAY FROM THE TREE he HAD his FEET AGAINST SO he COULD FUCK me SO HARD I knew I WOULD BE SORE. He shoved my FACE INTO THE DIRT AND FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF me BEFORE he PULLED OUT, FLIPPED me oVER AND CAME ALL OVER my FACE AND MADE me CLEAN IT OFF WITH my FINGERS to SWALLOW ALL OF IT. THAT Was the best sex we have had hands down.

I looked over at him catching my breath.

“Holyshit”

“Your welcome”

He smirks.

We head back to the house and we hear shouting as we make it to the door. A howl echoes out and more join in. Rogues. Again. Luke gets me to the safe room again and i wait for the women and children to arrive. They trickle in over the next few minutes and we can hear the rampage outside each time we open the door. One of the women cries out that her son isnt here. Shes looked everywhere. He must still be out in the field he was playing in. Without thinking i run out to look for him. I sneak behind the pack houses coming up along the field and see a small boy making his way toward the alphas home . he must realize whats happening. As he nears the door a set of rogues start to advance on him from behind. I leap into action and channel my wolf to knock them off their path toward the boy. I look back and he is safely inside. Now im staring at two very pissed off rogues.

 They look at each other and start circling me. I look around and see the fighting taking place on the other side of the field. Noone knows im out here. As i scan the field of wolves tearing eachother apart a huge wolf turns back and locks eyes with me. 

Luke

His mother must have linked that im out here. He tears through 2 rogues that are in his way so he can head to me. At that moment the rogues surrounding me attack. I channel my wolf again to keep them at bay. I am used to fighting in my human form, being the daughter of a warrior i have pretty good training.  They advance on me again this time at different angles which knocks me to the ground. One rogue is on top of me and the other makes his way to my throat. I look across the field and luke is only half way to me. Theres no time.