Two militants were fighting Joe, but luckily, you and Tatta came right in time. Tatta punched one of them, while you helped Joe get rid of the other militant. You held down that militant and kept hitting him to make him lose his conscience, Joe stood up and right after he did, a bullet came through his chest. His body collapsed on the floor and the militant girl appeared into your view.

  "Joe..." Tatta seemed to be shocked by his friend's sudden death. "Fuck you, Saiko!" he then got all angry and ran to put her to the ground. Tatta hit her multiple times and normally you would've stopped a man from hitting a woman, but these were different circumstances. Your arms were crossed at your chest as you walked closer to Tatta, holding Saiko to the ground. "Where is Arisu?" Tatta asked and he was ready to hit her again, but she answered.

  "Somewhere on... the fourth floor."

  "You better be telling the truth." Tatta said through gritted teeth.

  "I'll make sure she dies, if she isn't. And I'll make it painful." you smiled.

  "I saw Niragi coming out of a room." she said and Tatta's fist still came in contact with her face, despite her cooperation.

  "Suddenly, I'm starting to like you, Tatta." you said as you watched the suprised boy. He couldn't believe how hard he hit her. "Don't worry about it too much, she killed Joe and many more. Besides, she's only unconscious. Not dead."

  By the corner you heard some people speaking. You couldn't exactly figure out what they were saying, but you could understand the most important thing. The militants were still on their killing spree and Niragi started to shoot people with his rifle from the rooftop.
  It was your perfect opportunity of confronting him. It was in that moment or never.

  "Are you alright?" Tatta asked when he noticed you kept staring at a wall with a blank expression.

  "I need to take care of something. Please tell Usagi and Asahi that I will come back. If you find Arisu, wait for me."

  "Okay, be safe." you nodded and then started to run on the hallways.

  You had to turn around two corners, before reaching the stairs that will lead to the rooftop.
  You were on the fifth floor, which wasn't so far from reaching the top of the building. You hated running, but the way you lived your life recently made you get used to it. Back when you were a child, your parents made you run every morning, you lost the physical practice after you hit puberty and you finally formed your own likings and dislikings. Physical exercise was part of your dislikings, but you always found your way back to it somehow.

  The cool night breeze, made you shiver at the sudden contact. And what made you tremble was seeing that you weren't the only one coming there to face Niragi.

  Chishiya was approaching Niragi from his back, who was ready to shoot someone else from the rooftop. You decided to come out of hiding, when the time was right.

  "Aren't you sick of bullying the weak already?" Chishiya got Niragi's attention.

  And the blonde had no idea that Niragi was once part of the bullied weak.

  "Where were you hiding?" Niragi asked him.

  "There are tons of places for me to hide."