Chapter 2

Hello guys, finally i m back on Wattpad , I was not able to update due to busy schedule of my board exams and today it got over so I m updating now .

I got so much comments of updating the next chapter that I couldn't even count all my readers and friends needed an update , as informed earlier about rewriting this story so I'm rewriting it with a new storyline, hope u all will enjoy and will give more love to this one...

Also , chapters would be based on target which will be given by me to complete ..

Enjoy Reading!!

At City Hospital

The Man comes out of the car and takes the girl in his arms and runs into the hospital...

Driver:- Doctor there is an emergency case of accident , kindly admit the patient fast...

A nurse comes there on the reception...

Nurse:- There is no doctor here right now Go and come tomorrow , don't waste my time....

Man(Angry):- How dare u say that , sister either admit her in the ICU or i will completely destroy ur hospital...

The man shouted Angrily pointing on the girl in his arms to admit her ...

Nurse(scared):- Sir...

Man:- Go now , call ur MD , Director or any doctor to treat her otherwise u will face my wrath !!!

Nurse runs from there in fear ...

Bodyguard (tapping on Man's shoulder):- Sir , please there is a call for u ...

Man(Shouts):- What the!!
He gets Angry and shouts...

After a while

Doctors come in the hall near the man ...

Doctor:- Sir , please complete the formalities , as it is an accident case it will involve police , it's better if u consult police first ...

Man(shouts):- Call, Aman and get the details of the hospital I won't leave this hospital now ...

The man ordered his bodyguard...

Doctor 2:- Nurse , bring the stretcher and take the patient in ICU , Be quick we don't have time ...

Soon the girl was admitted in the ICU and treatment was going on ...

After sometime
Bodyguard gave his master his phone as a call was there for the man..

On call
Man(cooled down):- Hello ...

Op:- Chotte , where are u ? Wh y didn't you reached the office where a meeting was going on ??

Man:- I m in the hospital , so I cancelled the meeting ...

Op:- What !! U are in the hospital , are u injured chotte ? Tell me I m coming , just text me ur location right now ..

Man:- Di, don't take tension I m alright, safe and sound ...

Op:- Then , why are u in the hospital ??

Man(panic):- Di , our doll had an accident !! I chose Kolkata so that I could meet her once but she met with an accident today ....