Chapter 1

Hello guys , this story is my first story on swasan , I want Same love from you all as u give to other writers. This story was ongoing and was already published upto 16 parts but due to some problem in the Wattpad , whole of the story got deleted , so I m rewriting it with some changes. Do comment if anyone remember what I had written when published earlier...
Please Readers do support my story and yes , do read Neha Rai and AngelGoldieReal's story too, I m recommending these two due to my personal experience...

Let's start the story...

All are happy in the Maheshwari Mansion as most pampered boy of the house Laksh Maheshwari is back in the house ...

Ragini (happy with tears):- Laksh , I m very happy that u are back in the house...

Sujata(chirping):- Yes, laksh she missed you a lot , that she has already lost her appetite ...

Ap(in tears):- I missed u a lot laksh , we were tired of searching you , even I accused Sanskar when u went missing ...

Sanskar was also standing with tears in his eyes as he was watching his brother infront of his eyes...

Laksh(Keeping his hands in Ap 's hands):- Maa, There was a misunderstanding between me and Sanskar bhai created by Adarsh bhaiya and bhai was not at fault...

Ap stumbled a little but composed and went to Sanskar..

Ap(with tears):- Sanskar beta , I m a very bad mother ..
She said joining her hands before Sanskar...

Sanskar (holding AP's hands):- No Badi maa, don't say this , u are superior than me and a mother scolds her children when they are on the wrong path I was also blinded by Adarsh bhaiya ..

Swara had happy tears in her eyes as she again joined her family together , All sorrows from her family...

Gadodias were happy for Ragini .

Laksh(to Sanskar):- I m sorry Sanskar bhai , due to me u suffered a lot...

Dp:- Yes, Sanskar I m also sorry from all of us behalf...

Sanskar hugged laksh tightly..

Sanskar:- That was not ur fault either Lucky so don't regret , I m happy that u are here with us ...

Laksh(smiling):- Thanks Everyone, now I want you all to meet someone special in my life...
Ap:- Who is it laksh?

Laksh(smiling):- Mishika , come inside ...

A girl of 4 years comes inside with a constable and runs to laksh ..

Girl:- Papa, where were u ? You know I missed u ...

Laksh bends down upto her level and kissed her forehead...

Laksh(cupping Mishika's cheeks):- Mishu, I was doing some important work so went without informing , papa is sorry beta...

Mishika(cutely):- No problem papa, I love you ...

Dp:- Laksh...

Laksh(holding mishika's finger):- Papa , I have decided that Mishika will live with us , I had legally adopted Mishika as my daughter....