"I will. See you soon," she says, hanging up.

"What was that all about? You seem worried," Nadia says.

"Sh—Ugh, someone leaked some footage of us in the elevator at the hotel last night. Apparently we're having a meeting about it soon. We were just talking about this," she sighs, pulling off from the curb once everyone was buckled in.

"Oh no! Army is definitely gonna find out who you are and it won't be pretty when they do," Cheyenne stresses, her fingers pressed to her temples.

"How much footage are we talking? Just you and Yoongi or did they get everyone? We all used the elevators," Nadia asks.

"I have no idea. He only mentioned us, but like you said, we all used those elevators and I don't see why they wouldn't release footage of all the members," she replies, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Maybe they just got you two because they could tell you two are dating. Were you two close in the elevator?" Nadia asks and she nods.

"Held hands on the way up and he kissed me on the way down. They definitely know we're dating," she answers.

"Oh I just know you're about to be the trending topic on Twitter, if not already!" Natalia says, scrolling furious through her phone in the backseat.

"Don't remind me," she groans, shaking her head in disappointment.

As soon as everything starts going great, it all goes to shit again eventually—adding to her ever growing pile of shit to worry about. She knows that it'll be no time before Army knows who she is and everything public about her—her business, her school, her family—all things she doesn't play about.

This is going to be bad. I can feel it.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Yoongi wearily looked over at his soulmate's tightly pursed lips, crossed arms, and fierce eyes—her leg bouncing a mile a minute under the table.

Unfortunately, Sehee and JK were exposed too. There were videos of the other members as well, but they were all in the elevator together. He was sure Hobi was glad he and Ava took separate elevators—her opting to ride with her family—as well as booked a room at another hotel. They were true to the "sneaky link" etiquette, taking different cars to the hotel and everything, so they hadn't been suspected at all.

What kind of elevator camera has 4K video anyways?

Everyone was currently being "briefed" by Mr. Lee, their head of PR, on Zoom while they were waiting on Bang PD nim to connect. The man was quite worked up with what happened, being awfully passive aggressive with the way he said things—essentially blaming them for what happened without outright saying it. It was pissing everyone off and he could tell Crystal was about to lose it. He'd tried to calm her with a hand on her thigh, but she didn't even look his way—eyes focused on the laptop in front of them. He could tell her breathing had slowed though.

"Excuse me sir. Just a sec. I thought this was supposed to be a meeting," Crystal says, her voice calm and level despite the swift bouncing of her knee underneath the table.

"Is that not what we're having Ms. Cheung?" Mr. Lee asks, gesturing from himself to the screen.

She's about to end this man's whole career.

"No Mr. Lee. This is more like a lecture, a berating if you will. This is you attempting to scold us for something that's not our fault. A meeting is a gathering of people who come together to have a discussion—in this case what we're going to do going forward. It is blatantly obvious that the hotel employee recognized the boys, went against hotel policy, and leaked that footage," she replies.