"Oh my—Mom, that's my face!" Crystal exclaims in shock, a cross between grateful and mortified as she looks up at a billboard of herself.

"We've established that honey," Nadia laughs, recording her reaction.

"I-I don't know what to say. It's surreal seeing myself up there like that. This location must've cost a fortune," she says, her eyes not leaving the newest Naked line advertisement.

"Typical Crys, always talking business. I remember when this was just a dream. We could barely afford a new sewing machine, let alone any type of advertisement. Savor the moment child," Nadia grins, sniffling as her emotions started getting the best of her.

"Aww Mom, we have come a long way haven't we? No more tears okay? Now take my picture in front of my billboard," she teases, making Nadia slap her arm when she unlocks her phone and hands it over to her.

"Are you two done yet?! It's hot out here," Natalia grumbles, making them laugh.

"Girl hush," Crystal says, mushing her as she walked past.

She let the sunroof back and climbed through it, making Nadia chuckle at her boldness.

"I'm ready!" she calls, posing for the pictures.

She takes her phone from her mother and sends Yoongi two of the pictures, a smile spreading across her face when she sees his contact pop up

"Crys, where are you?" he asks when she answers the phone, the urgency in his tone making her smile drop.

"Still out here by the billboard, what's wrong?" she asks, sliding back into the car.

"Crys, someone leaked the footage of us in the elevator at the hotel last night. The internet is a shit show right now and out PR team is freaking out. They want to have a meeting soon," he says, the irritation clear in his voice.

"What?! How? Shit, I'm on my way back," she says, jogging around the car and sliding into the drivers seat.

"Be careful," he says and she nods despite him not being able to see her, her thoughts raving.