• 26 •

A few days later -
WARNING : mature content ;)

I flop my head backwards on Enzo's couch, bored of the film on the tv

I flop my head backwards on Enzo's couch, bored of the film on the tv. I slide my eyes to the side and watch as Enzo watches the film intently.

"What's the matter?" Enzo mutters without moving his eyes off the tv. I sigh and roll my shoulders slightly.

"I'm bored" I whine, picking my head up off of the sofa and leaning over to him so that I'm resting my head on his big shoulder.

I feel his shoulder move under my head as he chuckles at my short attention span. I wrap my arms around his left arm and hug it to my chest, smooshing my cheek onto his bicep.

"Well, what can I do to make you not bored?" He questions and i feel his gaze drift along my face, making me glance at him through my lashes.

"I don't know...." I trail off, the implication of what I want clear. He clears his throat and moves away slightly, making me sit up. I spin my body to face him and put my legs on his lap, his hands immediately coming down to rest on my shins.

"I have an idea" he says cheekily, I love this side of him.

He stands up, making my legs fall to the floor and holds a hand out for me to take. I slide my hand into his big one and watch as he pulls me to my feet, dragging me hopefully to his bedroom. When he stops at his kitchen I feel disappointment race through my body.

Not what I was expecting.

"Let's cook" he says, dropping my hand and walking over to the fridge.

"Enzo that's boring too" I whine again, but following him anyways.

"No it isn't" he insists, pulling various different ingredients out of the cupboards, i watch from the island as he sets all of it down.

"I can't cook though" i mutter, pulling myself up onto the counter and swinging my legs. I look down at my black leggings that are clinging to my legs and begin to pick lint off of them.

I don't notice Enzo walk up to me until he is pushing in between my legs, successfully prying my attention away from my legs.

"I'll help you baby" he says softly, pressing his soft lips to mine, but not letting it go any further. I groan as he backs up, breaking the kiss.

"Why won't you fuck me" I ask, bored of hinting at the topic.

"What?" He says perplexed, he shakes his head at me.