LEALTÀ-Chapter six

Začít od začátku

And in his eyes,heart and soul...his father died too. And Desta made a promise...he will never let anyone he loves die. And most of all,not let a woman being touched in a way she don't want to in the hands by a man. And as he promised himself that...seventeen years later,he still has that in his mind. Desta wrote that as a rule when he started his mafia. A woman will always be treated right,she shall never suffer by a man's hands. Ever.

____

Nicola woke up in his bed,the sun shining in his eyes through the curtains. He walked from the bed and into his bathroom. He turned the water on and waited for it to be hot. As he waited he looked at himself in the mirror.

The scars that reflected his early battles at his young age,the tattoos that covered some of them;but still many more that needs to be covered for it not to be seen. He thought back at the day he found his mom,cold on the floor. Her lifeless eyes just staring into his owns. He looked at himself once again in the mirror. He looked at his eyes...he never liked his eye colour,green. He thought that brown would be a better colour,just like his mother had. No one knows that his real eye colour is green,as he uses brown contacts to hide it from the world. Nicola went into the shower and after that he put on his expensive,black suit and headed down;in the basement where the girl he swore to protect was.

____

Kimberly Casey

The black door opened and the man that stood  there looked at me. Anger in his eyes,but I could see that he tried to stay calm. ''Let me make one thing clear to you-''Castello made his way to me,long but steady steps as his shoes clicked on the concrete floor. His black hair was wet;showing that he jus took a shower. His brown eyes looked into mine as  he squated down in front of me,his hands on his thighs.

''In my world-''He pointed his index finger at himself before he continued, ''-You don't misstreat a woman. Not a man in my house shall ever lay a finger on an innocent woman. Not as long as I rule this mafia. So let me be clear-''He closed the gap between us,breaking my personal space. His face only inches away from my own,our noses almost bumping against eachothers.

''-You shouldn't lay a finger on a man either. And you should not spit on the man that made that rule. 'Cause as soon as I made that law,I can make it go away for you.'' He stood up and looked down at me. He searched his pocket for something,it took a few seconds before he threw a small key at me. ''When you're free,come upstairs. Angelo will meet you and take you to the room you were in and let you pack.'' I looked confused up at Castello. My hands took the key and I un-locked the uncomfortable chains around my wrists. His brown eyes stared at me,with an emotionless expression. I could feel a cold feeling right down my spine as his eyes looked into mine.

''We're going to greece. As I'm living in a dangerous world,Kimberly-'' My name slipped out of his tongue smoothly,a shiver running down my spine once again''-People are after you. And not only for being Sandro's Daughter,but for your heart.'' My blood froze. What does he mean with that? I stood up,my whole body aching at the pain I had. ''But wait a second!'' Nicola stopped in his tracks. I was now standing behind him,at the doorway;he turned around,looking down at me with his right eyebrow raised,as a non verbaly sign as 'continue'.

''I'm not going to greece,with you?'' His eyebrow fell,his lip turned into a smile,but not a warm one;a smile that would make you think if you should jump out the window or not.

''Dear,Kimberly...-''There was a pause,he bent his head down to my ear,his lips slowly brushing against my ear,making goosebumps erut on my body. ''I'm not very excited for spending my time with you either,but as I said. I made your dad a promise to protect you...and I'm keeping that.'' He stood straight,all his emotions dropping once again before glaring down at me,showing me that he wasn't a big fan of my presence right now. And let me tell you;news flash! I don't like his either.