"Hello?"

"Shradha?"  I heard shushant calling me and it brought me back from the memories

"Huh?"

"Where are you?
See I'm really busy. And I really need complete this analysis .....so feed me?" He asked with a longing look to
the छोले भटुरे (chole bhature) I brought for him.

so feed me?" He asked with a longing look tothe छोले भटुरे (chole bhature) I brought for him

I smiled a little and fed him a bite

"Hmm I love chole bhature" he hummed and I just looked at him.
Him as in my first crush

How good it would be if he had liked me back but now I didn't want to think about these things again and hurt my heart .

So I focused on the work in hand. To eat. And feed

*************

Next day:-

I'm on the way to Shushant's office wearing a saree for the first time in office.
And I have already I got so many stares as it's something new for the people here.

Suzy already asked to gift her a saree.
She literally went crazy when she asked if I was married and I had said yes.

But I didn't wear this saree for nothing.
I just wanted to feel good ...after all it's not every day that you have your birthday.

Not like it was celebrated every year.
It's just another normal day in my life.

"Come in" I heard his usual cold voice permitting to enter his cabin when I knocked on the door.

He was sitting on the couch with some of the files in his hands.

"Mr. dev finally you ar-" he abruptly stopped when he saw it was me .

I just smiled at him and entered my cabin and started working.

Soon realising I needed his signatures I looked up at him through the open door. And he was already looking at me.
I went near him and gave him the files.

Asking for signature but he didn't say anything.

I cleared my throat
" Shushant" I called him and he seemed to come out of his daze.

"Huh?" He asked

"The signature" I told him.

When suddenly I remembered that I had to mail a very important document.

"Pass me the laptop will you?" He asked

And I moved to his desk to get his laptop.

And he asked me to type a mail to a client from his laptop.

But the laptop was locked and it needed a password.
And just when I was going to ask the password I felt hot breath on my nape and I stilled.

He mummered something in my ears but I was so shocked sensing him near me that I didn't hear anything.

"Haa huh?" I asked looking at him from the corner of my eyes.

He just chuckled

"The password" he smiled at me

I nodded my fingers on the keyboard ready to type.

"Ss_070921" he said each and every digit witha Pause his breath hitting my ears each time.
While I just gulped realising the password that it was nothing but our wedding anniversary date.

After sending the mail I lifted my eyes upto his face and realised he was staring at me
His glance sending shivers down my spine.

I just gulped
While he just leaned in.

And I not knowing what to do started fidgeting my fingers.

"Shushant-" I said only to be cut by him

"Shshhhh relax" he said.

"You are looking very beautiful today. I just...o just want to try something ....will you allow me" he asked in his very slow and husky voice.

"I -" I fumbled with words not knowing what to say.

While he just smiled and cupped my right cheek rubbing my cheek bones with his thumb and leaned in a little more

And I just closed my eyes holding my breath.

Waiting .......

************

Hello people
Happy new year.
This the last day of 2021

May next year bringd you health and wealth.

Sorry I have been absent from Wattpad for so long not even responding to your messages but the news is that my college reopened and i struggled with offline classes and getting adjusted to hostel

Any ways  good news is that
I was thinking of updating continuously few chapters to compensate you all.

I haven't written anything yet for next chapters but this coming week you will get multiple updates ..so don't miss out to vote and comment.

Word -1300

Love
Aditi
💖💖