I

"ARIA, COME HERE QUICKLY!"

"I'm coming mom!"

It was rare that she called me at this time, usually she was with a client, I wonder what she wants.

"What happen?" I asked as I approached her, she seemed very excited.

"I will marry Count Roscente!" She told me very happy. "He told me that he would take us in if I do all that he says, this is our chance!"

Ah... we finally got to that part.

"Does it mean that we can eat delicious food every day?" I ask trying to sound excited.

"All you want my dear" She answered as she opened her arms. "Delicious food, beautiful clothes and a mansion full of employees! We will finally have the life we ​​deserve!"

She hugged me happily, I could only hug her back without really knowing what to say.

"We have to sleep well tonight Aria!" She said as she separated from me. "We have to prepare for when the carriage arrives tomorrow."

"Yes mom!"

If only you knew that since I reincarnated into Aria's body I have been preparing myself for this moment. 

I don't remember many things from my old life, just a few, my school, my father doing everything possible to have food and shelter, my favorite manwha.

The funny thing is that I reincarnated as my favorite character, perhaps due to the fact that we both ended up being beheaded in our first life, Aria by her step siblings who made her a villainess, me becauseex-girlfriend, she was rich and I middle-to-low class, our relationship was secret until she decided to formalize her engagement with another guy, and when I wanted to leave her, she beheaded me.

What a bitch...

Well, it's been five years of that, of course I still hate her, but we're not even in the same world anymore, now I just want to live a quiet life... If Mielle leaves me alone. From the beginning of the story she made it very clear that just by seeing Aria, or now me, she wanted to kill me, just because I was a commoner. (Like my ex's) What should I do with her?

For now I better do like mom and rest for tomorrow.

*****

The carriage arrived very early, the coachman seemed quite reluctant to let us get on, but he had no other choice. It seems a bit strange to me that the Count didn't come for his new wife himself, will the children be prepared for the coup? Now that I think about it, was Cain even in the house when we arrived? I don't remember very well, I was only able to sit in one of the seats, looking carelessly at the only book I had, one of my mother's clients had forgotten it, it was interesting, it was about traveling.

"All right Aria, when we arrive I want you to greet as we practice, understood?" She said while fixing her hair.

"Yes mom." I said without paying much attention, holding the book against my chest not being able to concentrate on it, because I was thinking about what to do with Mielle and Cain.

I remember the last time I reread the manwha, there were a lot of comments from people saying that Mielle deserved a redemption and that Aria was the bad one and that it bothered them that she used her hourglass ... well, I don't know what they expected from a story that is literally called "the villainess reverses the hourglass" and although people say that it was Emma who manipulated the girl, Mielle was too enthusiastic about the idea of ​​killing me and pushing her own father, the only one who that maybe could be redeemed, it would be Cain, but he was also very obnoxious, after all, the "Step bro" meme goes perfectly with him.