Ranipari's eyes and face became dark with an unknown fear! Fairies became surprised to see it.

—"Kaal!!!" Oriana slightly nodded in agreement with Ranipari.

Kaal

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kaal

Ranipari became tensed as it was unexpected.

Ranipari:- But Oriana, what happened to the person we sent to kill him?

Oriana:- She was severely wounded in a battle and has not been found! I have no idea where and how she is.

The man whispered:- Princess!

Ranipari understood that he was worried about his beloved daughter who maybe not anymore!

The man excused himself from there and went to his homeland. Ranipari sighed.

After a pin drop silent moment, Ranipari asked Oriana about the medicine. She gave a bottle to her.

Oriana:- Feed her this potion. But she will take years to recover! I can't even say the exact time.

Fairies took Baalpari to her room and laid her down. Baal veer sat down beside her. He was still sobbing.

Oriana and Ranipari was discussing about the new danger.

In Kaallok (Darkland / the planet where evil forces live)

Timnasa was thinking about something, Kaal came there.

Kaal:- I don't think you deserve to be friends with me. You could not even kill that insignificant defeated unarmed queen fairy!

Timnasa glared at him.

Timnasa:- Bloody fool! Didn't you notice someone else used magic to save the fairies?

Kaal:- You are a bloody fool, Timnasa! If you hadn't wasted your time in your stupid dialogues then we could have killed them all.

Timnasa rolled her eyes.

Kaal:- Now Oriana also has joined the queen fairy. Did you call me here to kill her or did you bring me to die?!

Timnasa:- Oriana came here!

Kaal:- Oh! So, you had no idea about that. Huh!

Timnasa:- Now, we should focus on the upcoming battle. Oriana is extremely powerful. And we have to do something with the fellow man who is helping them.

Kaal:- You just sit there and think, I've already killed him!

Timnasa(shockingly):- What! Do you even know who was he?

Kaal:- A foolish Aqua Knight!

Timnasa( Angry and frustrated):- Wow! And can you imagine what will happen next? You told me that you will do nothing without discussing with!

He looked at her and smiled contemptuously.

Kaal:- Maim jo bolta hun, woh sochta nehin, jo maim sochta hun woh maim karta nehin, aur jo karta hun woh sabke samajh se pareh hota hain! (What I say, I do not think, what I think, I do not do, what I do is beyond everyone's understanding!)

Timnasa:- Just shut your mouth  and keep your dialogue to yourself!

In Shinkai (the Underwater World)

Aqua knight Bambaal was found lifeless on the stairs of his house. The residents of Shinkai became very angry to see this.

Aqua Knight is the equivalent of a king in Shinkai. After the death of previous Aqua Knight, the people of Shinkai proclaimed Bambaal as the new Aqua Knight for his kindness, justice and loyalty. His death was like a disaster for Shinkai.

The soldiers started interrogation and found that the killer came from the Kaallok.

They sent the message of Aqua Knight's death to  the Ranipari as fairyland was the friend of Shinkai.

In the Fairyland

Ranipari became very tensed after getting the message. Many thoughts were coming in her mind.

Ranipari (in mind):- First Manav, now Aqua Knight, Kaal is becoming more stronger day by day. Timnasa brought him in this universe to destroy the fairyland. But everything else is becoming his target! And Meher! Where is she? Is she alright or Kaal killed her too? Oriana told that Princess is not being found! Meanwhile, the power of the fairyland is being lost due to the absence of those three— Baalsakhi, Baalmitra and Baalpari!
Now Shinkai and the Earth is in danger too. Everything is messing up!

Fairies and Baalveer came to her.

Fairies:- Ranipari, we heard the news. We cannot stay silent in this situation. We have to do something.

Ranipari looked at them and Baalveer and said:- Get Ready To Fight!

Chapter ka the end 😁😁

Oriana or Aqua Knight kaisa laga? 😅

Accha, to maim ab chalta hun 😌😴😴

Goodnight, take care 😊

Debanya : Healed by tears जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें