This lighted a spark In me...

YN: "When does your contract ends?"

Rosé: "It ends in 8 months from now."

And that little spark that I had...it didn't fade away but still, not having her with me hurts...

Rosé: "There's nothing we can do YN....we both don't want to wait that long....sorry, I'm really surprised that YG let me stay until now."

YN: "That son of a..."

My sentence was cut short by Rosie lips on mine...

Rosé: "Language."

This girl, even in the most painful moments in my life...she still manages to make me happy, just hearing her voice calms me down...

YN: "I love you Chae."

Rosé: "I love you too YN."

This hurts to ask but I need to know...

YN: "When are you..leaving."

Rosé: "Saturday."

Her sad tone just breaks my heart...

YN: "What? That's in 3 days!"

Rosé: "That was the best I could do, I didn't want to push my luck, the best thing is that you woke up before I left."

YN: "I think I might have gone crazy, waking up without you here with me...I don't even want to imagine."

Rosé: "Let's rest, let's just forget about this for now okay?"

I don't have other options...

YN: "Okay babe."

We made our way to my room, taking turns on using the bathroom to brush our teeth and get ready for bed, we got on the bed and cuddled, it really hurts me to know she will be gone...not forever but...it's going to feel like it...

She broke the silence...

Rosé: "You are thinking about aren't you?"

Bingo...

YN: "Hard not to, we are together for a couple of months now and to just end like this....it's not fair you know."

Rosé: "I know babe, but life sometimes gets hard, all we can do is give our best to overcome what seems impossible, I know in the end there will be something good waiting for us."

YN: "Wow...I've never looked at things this way before, but stopping to think about it...that's exactly what I did my whole life...I guess with love is different."

Rosé: "Maybe...let's changes the subject."

YN: "Okay, anything in mind?"

Rosé: "I'm curious about something."

YN: "What?"

Rosé: "What it felt like.....you know....Coma."

YN: "It's sounds weird but I was just dreaming the whole time, and when I woke up...it felt like I took a nap."

She starts to giggle, she sounds so adorable...

Rosé: "What was you dreaming about?"

Oh boy...

YN: "Do you really want to know?"

Rosé: "With you saying that you just made more curious, C'mon tell me."

YN: "Okay bit I'm warning you, things get weird."

Rosé: "The curiosity meter is going up~."

YN: "Okay okay, I'll tell you."