WWE Smackdown Friday Night 26, 2021.

The post-Survivor Series edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX opens up from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina with Kayla Braxton in the ring, welcoming everyone to SmackDown

The post-Survivor Series edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX opens up from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina with Kayla Braxton in the ring, welcoming everyone to SmackDown. Braxton goes on about Brock Lesnar's suspension but she's quickly interrupted by the music of WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns. The Tribal Chief and Paul Heyman come out and stop on the stage for the pyro to go off. Heyman raises the strap in the air and they march to the ring. Michael Cole also welcomes us to SmackDown and he's joined at ringside by Pat McAfee. Cole mentions how Kayla was about to mention the rumors of Lesnar's suspension possibly being lifted. We go to a video package of highlights from Reigns' win over WWE Champion Big E at the Survivor Series pay-per-view this past Sunday. Reigns and Heyman enter the ring to more pyro going off.

rock Lesnar Announced for the Next SmackDown - WWE SmackDown 11/26/21

Heyman snatches the mic from Braxton and brings up rumors on Lesnar, asking if that's the best she has. Heyman says we don't do rumors on The Island of Relevancy, and that's Kayla's problem – she parades around here like she's a journalist with news on Lesnar's suspension, knowing what it means to Reigns and Heyman, when really she just wanted to come get a spotlight for herself with rumors. Fans boo Heyman. Heyman tells them not to boo Kayla, then tells her that he defended her as his co-worker, a co-worker he's ashamed of because of these rumors. Heyman tells Kayla to get some sources and next time come with facts when in the presence of Reigns. Heyman says he once liked Kayla because others thought she was pretty, but here she is with rumors, and living her life through an Instagram filter, which is no way for a legit journalist to live, and until she's a legit journalist, this is her cue to leave the ring. Heyman thanks her for her time and says goodnight. Fans boo Heyman some more as a "we want Brock!" chant starts up.

Panic sets in with news of Brock Lesnar's SmackDown return: SmackDown, Nov. 26, 2021