eight 💚

• Channing

- The next morning -

I was woken up to an cigarette smell. "Joesph" i said laying the opposite way from him. "hmm?" he said. "why you smoking that shit in my house? that shit stank." i said sitting up rubbing my eyes. "it's almost gone na, you might as well lemme finish it." he said hitting the cigarette. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone to check my notifications.

"Oh yea tina called and asked what time you going to get kk?" he said. "i'm finna go get him anyways." i said getting up outta bed. I felt a pain in my stomach like i head to throw up. I instantly ran to the toilet and let it all out. i gotta stop drinking so much. "you good chan?" joesph asked while rubbing my back. I just nodded my head yes and wiped my mouth off.

Joesph handed me a water bottle and i drunk it. "thank you" i said and he said "you're welcome" then i started brushing my teeth. I feel very refreshed now. I walked into my closet and i put on a plain black sundress with my Yeezy slides.

"i be right back." i told joesph and grabbed my keys. "aight" i heard him say and i walked out to my all black charger. I played my Jhene Aiko on the way to get kingston. A couple of minutes later i pulled up to Tina's to get Kk.

"hey girl." i said to tina then gave her a hug. "everytime i come over here somebody cooking something good." i said and walked to the kitchen. My aunt was cooking sum good ole soul food. "damn auntie" i said opening her pots. "watch yo mouth and you didn't even wash your hands before you started touching stuff." she said trying to pop my hands. "i didn't even do nothing i was jus looking inside the pot." i said laughing.

"but let me get out yo kitchen, where kk at?" i said walking to the stairs yelling his name. "mommyyy!" he screamed coming down the stairs. "hey baby" i said hugging him. "you been good?" i said playing in his hair. "yeaa" he said. "okay we'll go get your stuff so we can go" i said putting him down and he ran upstairs.

"Okay see y'all later." i said walking out the house holding kk hand. I put him in the car then i got in the car. I had got a facetime call from joesph.
"where y'all at?" he asked.
"jus now leaving tina house, why?" i said pulling out the yard.
"cause the barber on the way to cut me and kk hair, i need a lil tape up. i need a retwist too you gon retwist my shit?" he said.
"i might." i said.
"you might ? i need my shit done." he said showing his hair in the camera.
"boy if you need yo shit done go get somebody to do yo shit." i said wit a stank face and kk started laughing.
"i need my shît done" kk repeated after joesph. Joesph just laughed. "bad ass don't be repeating after yo daddy." i said and kk jus looked out the window. "i'll see you at the house joe." i said and he said "aigh" then hung up.

I had pulled up to the house and got kk out the car. Joesph he came from out the back smelling like cigarettes. "you stank." i said walking to the door. "and yo pussy stank." he said walking in behind me and kk. "it can't stank that bad." i said then sat the keys down and he just chuckled. "and watch your mouth around my child too." i said and he walked off and brushed against me.

• Joesph

"what's chips you want?" i asked kk

"what's chips you want?" i asked kk. He pointed at the Cheetos then i handed them to him. I started rolling up my blunt and listening to my new shit i got coming out.

"Joesph" channing yelled. "yoo" i responded. "your company at the door." she said. I went to go open the door. It was my barber kellz. "oh wassup nigga." i said dapping him up and he dapped me up. He started getting his stuff situated. I was still rolling my blunt.  "kk pick yo mess up, you finna get yo hair cut." i said picking up some crumbs. "ite" he said and i jus laughed. "that's my lil nîgga right dere." i said and kellz jus laughed.

Then i put kk up in the chair to get his hair cut. I handed kk his Ipad so he wouldn't be crying. I sparked my blunt up and switched the song on the tv. Then channing walked down the stairs.

"where u finna go?" i said then paused the tv. "finna go get my lashes done." she said pulling her keys out her purse. "you must be going out tonight or sum" i said hitting the blunt. "you always in my business and yes i am going out tonight." she said then walked over to kk and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "well shit i'm going out tonight too." i said and she jus laughed. "have fun joe." she said then flipped her hair. "yea i'll see you out dere." i said. "boy bye you finna have me late." she said then walked out then i jus unpaused the music.

After awhile it was my turn to get my haircut. I had got a call from ben. "wassup nigga" i said to ben.
"wassup whatchu up to?" he asked. "shit kellz ova here cutting my shit." i said showing him my cut. "fuck his shit up kellz i got $700 for ya rite now." ben said and then i jus started laughing. "nigga shut the fuck up fo i put that $700 on yo head nigga." i said playing around wit ben. "mane niggas b dicked out." ben said. "but nah what u up to today?" he said. "shit what's the word?" i said and lit my cig up. " gang nem gon b inna hood tonite." he said. "i'll b up there soon as i'm done doing what i'm doin." i said. "ite hit me back." he said and i hung up.

Kellz had jus finished cutting my shit. I checked it out. "my shit clean preciate it." i said then i pulled the money out and handed it to him. He cleaned up his spot and left.

I went upstairs to chan room to see what she was doin. She was in her closet on the phone with her friends trynna find something to wear. "i think imma wear the lil shirt i had showed you the other day with my black biker shorts whatchu think?" she said to her friend. "yea ain't the shirt like black and white?" her friend asked. "yea" channing said.

I jus stood there and watched her. "yo lashes cute." i said. "thank you" she said and smiled at me. "but damn i can't go with y'all tho?" i said holding my shoulders up. "youn never let me come to you and yo homeboys parties so what??" she said and i jus smacked my teeth. "yea exactly" she said and walked out. "oop" her friend said. "don't een worry bout imma see ya." i said and walked out the room.