seven 💚

Channing •

I get a call from joesph

"Hello"
"Wat?"
"man wassup with you?"
"Wassup with me? What bout you ?"
"Nah u out here showing yo ass n shît in front of all them niggas."
"Wasn't nobody doing nothing i was having my fun while you have fun with all them bitches in front of yo face."
"man what bitches?"
"So if i go on Instagram and scroll im not gone see yo face"
"Man"
"Exactly, ion want nun to do with your ass get tf off my phone." I said then hung up.

I had jus pulled up to my bestfriend's house. I heard the music bumping in the back so i walked to the backyard. They was lit as hell.

"heyy bitchess!" i yelled walking over to them.
"heyyyy bestieee" she ran up to me and hugged me.
"here take a shot bitch, you know you can't get in without a shot." she said handing me a patron bottle.
I bent down a lil bit while she poured it in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and put my tongue out. They all hyped me up. I love hanging out with my friends.
"lemme hit the blunt kasia" i said walking over to the table to sit down. They was playing my favorite song Rap Freaks by Yung Miami. That was my shitt. I pulled out my phone to make a video of myself to the song.
After the song i started going live on Instagram. Any views always jump. "wassup live" i said blowing the smoke out my mouth. "baby mama ain't shit she won't lemme see my son." i mouthed the lyrics on live. One of the comments said "joe was at my house last night." i responded "prolly was idgaf." i said and laughed. I read another comment that said "you so fine girl 😍" i smiled and said "thanksss" with my drunk ass. After responding to some comments i ended the live.

"Bitch where the food at?" i asked my bestfriend.
"My new boo bringing sum wings from this restaurant." she said. I looked at her and said "new boo?"
"my lil yea yea" she said and i laughed. "lemme see his ass and he better be bringing his homeboys too. they bet not be ugly either." i said while laughing with her. Me and my bestfriend always get tore the fuck up everytime we with eachother.

She had jus gotten a text saying her boo was here. I was sitting in the chair hitting the hookah waiting for them to walk to the backyard. I seen a tall black dude and i instantly knew who he was. It was Bway, joesph's homeboy.

"bitchhhh" i said lowly.
"what's wrong?" she said lowly.
"that's joe homeboy" i whispered and turned the other way.
She went over there to say hey and then she said "wassup joe ian kno you knew him" she said.
"yea that's my brother, channing here?" he asked pulling out his phone.
I hit the hookah one mo time and looked back at him we locked eyes. "i'm right here." i said.
"yea come hea" he said. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. "what you want?" i said looking up at him. "i'll be back" he told bway.

We walked to the car. I leaned against the car. "so what?" i said as he stood in front of me. "So this where you and yo hoe ass friends be at?" he said and i looked at him and rolled my eyes. "where tf you n YO hoe ass friends be at?" i said putting my finger in his face.
"come on man yeen gotta do all that." he said putting my hand down. "No because you always worried bout me i'm good." i said and pushed him away from me. "you better stop putting yo hands on me before i jack yo ass up, im jus trynna talk to yo sexy ass." he said trynna grab me.

"get tf off me." i said as i slapped his hand. He jacked me up by my shirt and pushed me into the car. "channing you better stop fucking playing wimme i told yo ass i jus wanted to talk to you, don't make me fuck you up out here." he said looking dead in my eyes. I jus looked at him. I hate i'm stuck with his toxic ass. I can't get out of it because i have a whole baby with this man.

"yoo joe" bway called him and he let me go. "wassup" joe said. "we gotta slide" he said getting inside his car. "aight, i'll see you at the house chan." he said and i mugged him. "ion want you at my house." I said. "man ion wanna hear that shit." he said getting inside the car closing the door. I jus walked back to the back. Fuck him he not finna ruin my night.

Babyjoe

   I had been out with my homeboys all night

I had been out with my homeboys all night. I just pulled up to channing house. I didn't see her car in the driveway. That made me 38 cause its 3 o'clock onna dot n where she at? I went over to her bestfriend's house to see if she was there and she wasn't. I called her ass and she declined it. She must be with another nigga. I jus chuckled.
Then she texted me "whatchu want?"
"why yeen at home yet?" i texted her back.
"didnt i tell you not to go to my house!" she texted back.
"i'm waiting on you." i said and drove back over to her house. I pulled in right behind her. "had fun with your nigga?" i said as i walked behind her while she unlocking the door. she didn't even say a word.

I followed her upstairs to her room. She still didn't say a word to me. She started taking her clothes off to take a shower. i went in behind her. "where u was at?" i said slightly mugging her while she was showering. she huffed and said "i was at waffle house minding my business. where were you?" she asked.
"with my boys in the hood, where i'm always at." i said. "mmm" she responded.

I grabbed her waist from behind and pulled her close to me. "ian mean to scare you like that earlier, i just needed you to listen to me. i love yo pretty ass you can't leave me ya hear me? i wanna do right for our lil family. you gon make me put another one in ya" i said.

"you wanna do right? you said that hundred of times but hell you still out here fucking with these dirty bitches and try to come back to me?" she said with an attitude. "ian out here doing nothing. whatever dese bitches trynna tell ya is straight up lies." i said pulling away from her. She just turned the water off and got out and dried off. "whatever joesph just prove it to me cause ion have time to argue with you." she finally said. "i'll do whatever." i said then she walked out the bathroom.

I took one of her hair bows and put my dreads in a ponytail then i threw on my boxers. I sparked up my blunt and laid in the bed watching her put lotion on her body. She then slipped on a red thong and laid right beside me.

"you wanna hit this?" i asked her after blowing smoke out my mouth. she nodded her head and hit the blunt. Afterwards she put the blunt out and turned the lights out. she slid over close to me and laid her head on my chest. We ended up falling asleep.

-
Updated ; 6/11/22