010 | DISTRACTED MIND

Start from the beginning

"You weren't? But I swear I saw drool coming out of your mouth.

But that didn't come from Maria. Nor Alice. The voice was a lot more deeper and it sent an unknown feeling down Davina's body something she knew that neither of her friends could do leaving only one other option.

"Stefan, hey," Davina said dragging out the 'Y' as she shifted in her seat towards the devil himself. She could hear the two girls beside her laughing as she tried desperately not to die from embarrassment.

"Good afternoon Princesa," Stefan grinned shooting her a wink before he looked up and smiled at his cousin and Alice.

"Hello Maria and Alice, how was your little shopping date?"

Maria shrugged her shoulder sipping her glass of strawberry lemonade. "It was alright, could have used you to carry our multiple bags."

Stefan rolled his eyes as he wiped a towel down his face wiping the sweat away before slinging the thing over his shoulder afterwards.

Davina's eyes trail down his chest taking in the six pack that made up his chest.

Maria still didn't know about the sex dream that Davina had about Stefan, mostly because Davina didn't want to Maria to think of her as some creep especially since Davina had just met the guy.

Plus, it was definitely out of character for Davina to even have that sort of dream about somebody she barely knew and the fact it was one of her friends close family members is also really embarrassing for Davina and honestly she thinks it's just her pregnancy hormones that's making her feel some sort of way towards Stefan.

"So Davina, did you want to come with us to New York next month or no?"

Davina looks away from Stefan and over towards Alice who was thankfully too preoccupied looking through her shopping bags to notice that Davina had been looking... again.

"Um, maybe. It really honestly all just depends on how I'm feeling, would we be flying or driving?"

"Flying, I was thinking we could leave at noon and we'd still have time to eat and shop around before we have to check-in,"

Davina nodded her head. "Yeah; maybe. I'll let you guys know."

"Who is all going?" Alice asked finally giving everyone her attention. She leans back in the chair she was sitting in with her hands placed on her stomach.

"As of right now only me, you, Stefan and Porter." Maria said scooping her brown hair up into a ponytail, her Gucci shirt rising in the process.

Davina chewed on her lips, she loved going to New York especially when they stayed at Maria's uncles hotel that he owns that had an amazing view of the city. Antonio was super sweet and always made Alice and Davina feel comfortable in the city whenever they would visit.

"I'll go, but I might have to sit close to the bathroom as possible." Davina lightly chuckled with a blush. Her bladder has been horrible since she got pregnant, she constantly felt like she needed to pee or she was sometimes constipated.

It was actually embarrassing how many times she found herself having to excuse herself to use the restroom when she was hanging out with her friends or when she was at work, especially if she had already gone not even an twenty minutes before! It was like her bladder had its mind of its own.