I'm right here

TW for meltdowns and minor self harm 
I'm sad, and therefore, I bring to you more angst. And maybe a little bit of fluff too.
Sasharcy because I love them so much oml
//////////

Marcy was having the worst day possible.

She had woken up after only three hours of sleep to the sound of her alarm, the sound sending jolts of pain through her head. After throwing on her regular skirt and t-shirt, she went to grab her hoodie, only to realize she forgot to wash it.

Okay, no big deal, she didn't need the hoodie. She could go a day without it.

After grabbing her bag and walking to school, she pushed open the doors to the building, being met with a chorus of voices. The conversations of each student jumbled together in Marcy's head, making her headache worse than it already was.

On instinct, she covered her ears to block out the sound, trying to make her way to first period.

It felt like ages before she finally reached her first period classroom. Marcy sad down at her desk, a sigh of relief escaping her lips. She just had to make it one class period alone, and them the rest would be with Anne or Sasha.

Class went by smoothly as Marcy took notes and listened carefully to the teacher's lecturing. She reached into her bag to grab another pencil, but stopped abruptly as she heard her name being called out by the teacher.

"Marcy, can you read this next line of notes out loud please?"

Marcy went still and sat upright in her chair, flipping through her notes. She was prepared; she had been taking notes and listening the whole time. She just needed to collect her thoughts. C'mon, it's only a few sentences. Just read them.

"Uh- sorry, hold on..." she squeaked, shifting anxiously in her chair. A few giggles rang out from around the classroom. She could feel everyone's eyes watching her, waiting for her to say something. After a moment of hesitation, Marcy shot up from her desk and rushed out the classroom door. She didn't have time to hear her teacher yelling after her.

She ran into one of the bathroom stalls, sliding the lock shut and inhaling deeply. She could barely even manage to hold her phone in her shaking hands as she typed out a text to the group chat she shared with Anne and Sasha.

_______________________

8:14am

Marcy:
Girls bathroom, A hall

👑Sash👑:
Omw. Might take a min.
_______________________

Marcy sighed and pulled her knees up against her chest as she leaned against the wall. She didn't even have time to think about all the germs she must be getting on her.
What was she thinking? There was no way she could go back to class after that. She'd be made fun of and get detention. She'd never gotten detention before.

She scratched at her hands, a sob escaping her throat. She curled into herself as much as possible, as if trying to disappear completely. She still had a headache from earlier that morning, and the bright lights in the bathroom did nothing to help it. Her clothes felt tight on her skin, strangling her, causing even more panic. She moved from scratching her hands to pulling at her hair in a desperate attempt to distract herself from everything else.

She could just barely register the sound of footsteps entering the bathroom and stopping in front of the stall she was in.

"Marce?"

Marcy let out a whine and curled further into herself.

"Hey, it's just me, it's okay. Can you unlock the door?"

After a moment of hesitation, Marcy reached up weakly and slid the lock open. Sasha shut the door behind her and sat herself down next to Marcy, careful not to get too close just yet. "Marce, you're gonna hurt yourself pulling on your hair like that. You wanna hold my hands instead?" She whispered. The smaller girl grabbed Sasha's hands tightly, but it wasn't enough. She fought away her grasp and resorted to hitting herself, finding comfort in the repetitive movement.

"Can I touch you?" Sasha asked quietly, getting a shaky nod in return. She wrapped Marcy in a tight hug, knowing how much she hated light touch. Marcy clinged onto Sasha, burying her head in the Blonde's chest as she let out another cry. "'M sorry Sash."

"Don't apologize. You have nothing to apologize for. It's okay, Marbles. I'm right here." Sasha whispered, running her hands through Marcy's hair. "You wanna skip the rest of the day? I think Anne's been taking a test, but I can let her know after."

Marcy sniffed, wiping her tears with her sleeve. "And we can get ice cream?"

"And we can get ice cream."

"And you'll pay?"

"And I'll pay", Sasha sighed dramatically, scooping Marcy up and into her arms. "Now let's go, before your teacher comes looking for us."

/////////////////
Whoops, sorry I haven't updated. I didn't have time to write over Thanksgiving break. But Im back!! And I will definitely work on those requests next.
My social battery was completely gone all day today. I'm freakin exhausted, so I made this, bc ah yes Marcy Kinnie moment ig
And uhhh sorry this is kinda short??