small hands

hey guys hope
you enjoy this
story :-)

~

Michael and I were at Luke's apartment, hanging with the boys and goofing around. Michael ordered pizza, Calum brought beers, Ashton and Luke brought chips.
We were all sitting around teasing Michael about his short fingers. I sat in Michael's lap as usual, his hands around my waist, and my head in the crook of his neck. I picked up his hands to show how short they actually were, when he yanked his hand back and stood us both up.
His actions surprised me. Luke Calum and Ashton and I were just messing around, why is he so upset?
"We are leaving, we forgot to close the backdoors of our apartment." Michael said calmly, dragging me out by the wrist.
I, still very confused, asked, "Michael, what the hell is wrong with you? We were just messing around, I love your small hands." The reconcile I was trying to achieve was not working.
Out in the car, I stared out of the window until we got home. Michael, again, grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me inside.
"Small hands huh? Did you forget all the times I've made you feel so fucking good with my 'small hands'? I guess you did, and I guess I'll have to remind you."
Michael pushed me against the wall, kissing my lips so hard I could feel them bruising. My hands traveled from his hair to his waist, fumbling with the hem of his shirt. He pulled away to take it off, and I decided mine should go too. His lips attached to my neck, his hands gripping my hips tightly, probably leaving marks as he marks me his.
He pressed me up against the wall so tightly that when he backed away, my feet connected to the ground with a thump. He gave me this look of dominance accompanied with complete lust.
I follow him to the couch, falling into the cushion before he could. Michael's mouth makes it to my weak spot on my neck, sucking harshly and biting the skin. His fingers traveled south, getting closer and closer to my core. My hips bucked into his hand, and he chuckled.
"Someone's needy." I whimpered in response.
"Do something, Mikey." I moaned out, wanting his touch more than anything.
"No, this is punishment, bad girls don't get to come so soon." My jeans were taken off along with my soaked panties. Michael sucked on my nipples, giving each the same amount of assault.
When he finished, he sat up and leaned back on the couch, looking at me expectedly.
"Get down on your knees, baby girl." I moaned at the thought of having him in my mouth, tasting him and pleasuring him.
I unzipped his tight jeans and pulled down his boxer briefs. His member sprung free, looking painfully red. I began at his balls, massaging until I felt like he had enough teasing. I spat in my hand, beginning to rub his shaft. He moaned loudly and my confidence rose. My mouth attached to his tip, and the dominance Michael was holding onto faded away.
His hips bucked into my mouth, but I didn't mind. The sensation of me gagging sent him teetering on the edge. He was a moaning mess. I went down one more time, sucking harder, when his load went down my throat in spurts.
He pulled me back up to kiss my lips, and to push me back on the couch. His lips trailed down the valley of my breasts, leaving hickeys as he went, looking up at me.
His lips connected to my clit, sucking harshly as I began writhing underneath him. He had to put an arm over my hips to stop the movement.
He licked a strip over my heat, making me moan out. I felt a finger enter me, curling and pumping in and out. I moaned Michael's name and pulled on his hair. Another finger immersed into me, stretching my walls and pleasuring me even more.
"You're close, Kitten, c'mon, come for me. Be a good girl."
His words sent me into another world and into euphoria. All I saw was white as I climaxed. He licked me clean before pulling me to his chest and cuddling me.
"Remember this when you call my fingers short, Y/N"