returning favors

Michael lay sprawled on the bed, his fading purple hair was sprawled in every direction as he snored lightly with his lips parted. He was covered in love bites and still naked, due to last nights events. Him having an awesome welcome home gift.
For him to be gone 6 months and leaving me home all by myself, I just couldn't help myself when he walked in the door last night, not even giving him time to put his bags down as I jumped on him, us spending more than two hours between the sheets for old time sake. It was definitely worth going to bed at 3 a.m.
I stood in the bathroom, my matching pair of black and red underwear set clad on my body. Michael's button up shirt, also on my body as I left half of it undone. I woke up a little earlier than him, deciding the welcome home present wasn't over just yet, so I exited the bathroom, smirking at his sleeping figure as he let out a particularly loud snore, causing his foot to jump.
I reached the bed, pulling the covers off of him as I bit my lip at his semi resting on his stomach. I admired the love bites on his chest. A few on his stomach and one on his pubic bone. I really and truly loved this man, there was no doubt in my mind about that. I crawled on top of him, placing kisses to his pale neck. Michael stirred, the feel of wet lips on his hot skin made him jolt awake and he knew it was me.
"Morning baby." I purred, looking up at him as I licked across his jugular, a sigh leaving his lips as I did so. "Still not over last night?" I shook my head, giggling as I sat up, his hands resting on my thighs as I did so. I slowly unbuttoned the shirt and threw it behind me, a gasp coming from his lips as his eyes landed on my breasts in the bra. "How'd I ever get this lucky?" He asked, one of his hands leaving my thighs to run over my breasts.
I moaned and dropped my head back, knocking down the straps of my bra as he pulled one cup down, groping me greedily. "Get this off." He whined and I did so, throwing the bra behind me, as he grabbed my shoulders, pulling me down. I moaned as his mouth attached to one of my nipples, his eyes casting up so he could look at my face. "It's only fair I return the favor baby." Michael said, holding my back gently as he sat up with me in his lap, before lying me down on the bed.
I held his face in my hands as I kissed him gently, my hips brushing against his length as he whimpered into my mouth, his teeth pulling on my bottom lip as he pulled it out, a moan leaving my lips as he let it go. He proceeded to kiss down my neck, sucking on the spot under my ear as I gasped, my nails lightly running up and down his back, his muscles rippling under my soft touch.
"I love you so much." He whispered, his hot breath fanning over my chest as my nipples hardened. He latched his mouth to one of my nipples, sucking hard on the bud as I arched my back, pushing more of me into his mouth. He got bored of my breasts, soon kissing down my stomach as he proceeded to make a hickey on my stomach, right beside my belly button. Where I had a small jewel with an "M" on it, just for him.
"This M means you're mine right?" I nodded and he smirked, now eye level with my core, which was still covered with my panties. "Baby you're soaking, and I barely did anything." I blushed and he smiled, pulling my panties off as he groaned, putting his nose on my clit as he inhaled deeply, his breath fanning over my sex as he exhaled, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.
"I've been dreaming about eating this pussy for 6 months, god damn I missed it so much." He kissed around my pussy, as if he was worshiping it. He hooked his arms under my legs, pulling me closer as he flicked his tongue over my clit. I gasped and grabbed his hair, pulling him closer as he chuckled, scraping his tongue over my clit in the same action, causing my toes to curl.
"M-Michael, please." I whined, biting my lip as I tried grinding myself on his face. After him being gone for half a year, the feeling of his tongue on me was quite foreign. "Fuck yes." I moaned, as he fastened his mouth over me, forcefully stroking his tongue up and down my entire core. It's wet and sloppy and I can feel my juices sliding down my cheeks, only soaking the bed further.
Michael loved your sweet, tangy taste, he just couldn't get enough. He shook his head back and forth, causing his tongue to slide in a bit as I arched my back, a forceful grunt coming from my mouth. He slurped and sucked on my lips, causing my whole stomach to churn and my cheeks to turn a light shade of crimson at how he was treating my pussy.
"This fucking pussy is mine isn't it? I can fuck it and eat it like I want to, yeah?" I nodded and sighed, Michael removing his mouth. "Sorry I didn't hear you?" He smacked the pads of his fingers on my clit, a loud gasp coming from me as I rested on my elbows. "Yes! Fuck yes, Michael it's yours." I moaned through gritted teeth as he chuckled, kissing my clit again. "Good girl."
Only minutes later my spine curves sharp, right off of the bed as my toes curl so hard they almost pop one by one. "Mikey!" I squealed, sucking in a sharp breath as I released all over his tongue. He moaned against me, licking up everything I had to give to him as he sat up, wiping his lips on the back of his hand as he hovered over me. "You, are so sexy my love." I smiled and kissed him, running my tongue all inside his mouth just for a little taste.
"I wanna fuck you on your side, okay? Is that fine, baby?" I nodded as he grabbed my torso, pulling me up towards the pillows as I rested my head against it, smiling as he slid behind me, putting one of his arms under my head as he lifted my leg with his other. I reached between us, gripping his length and pumping it twice before lining him up as he pushed himself in the rest of the way.
"Wanna do it yourself?" I nodded and began pushing myself up and down on his cock, my head falling back into his shoulder as he kissed my neck, before looking at my face. "Oh baby." I moaned, biting my lip as he chuckled, "You like fucking yourself on my cock? You love it don't you?" I nodded and sighed as he lifted my leg higher, beginning to rock his hips with mine, creating a delicious friction.
He began to rock his hips faster, his heavy sac slapping against me every time he did so. My eyes rolled back as the springs in the bed creaked and the headboard hit the wall with the force of him pounding me. I could feel my second release and by the way his veins were throbbing around his cock, I knew he would blow soon. "Fucking shit." He groaned, stilling himself as I gasped, feeling him releasing.
He moved his hips slow, dropping his hand from my leg to rub at my clit, igniting my second release as I did just that, moaning into his ear as I came undone. "I love you so much." He said, grabbing my chin and turning my head so we could kiss sloppily, my mind still cloudy as he pulled out, causing me to wince. "I love you more." I said, before we got back under the covers, deciding to go back to sleep.