Truth

stolen from @just5sossmut on tumblr

enjoy!

-

-

Truth or dare Y/N? Quick quick come on! Calum bounced eagerly

Uh truth?

The boys immediately started whispering to each other, turning their backs to you. You raised an eyebrow at their little conference.

Any time this night would be good. You sarcastically remarked.

They faced you again, grins lighting up their cheeky faces.

Weve known each other a long time, Luke started, his Australian accent more noticeable than before.

We should be comfortable together right? Ashton crossed his arms and leaned back on the wall behind him.

Whats the question? You grew suspicious.

Does our precious little Y/N like it rough? Michael leaned forward as he asked you cockily.

That is a stupid question. You dismissed him as you felt heat rising in your cheeks.

Shes blushing! Kinky motherfucker! Michael pointed at you, laughing loudly.

Prick. You muttered under your breath.

What was that? Michaels tone was firm.

Nothing, prick. You whispered the word under your breath as you sauntered out the room, leaving behind the boys giggles.

You had just crossed the threshold to your bedroom as you felt someone grab your wrist, you got spun around to face a smirking Michael. You tried yanking your arm from his grip but was futile compared to his strength.

What is this about Mike? You searched his dark eyes for answers, gasping as his lips pressed roughly to yours.

Youve been teasing me for so long, Y/N. Give up the act and let me fuck you. He stared at your lips, licking his own.

You were startled but undeniably turned on. He was right, there always was a sexual tension between you two.

Safe word is apples. Fuck me until those fucks downstairs are sick of hearing your name. You jumped, legs wrapping around his waist. Michael instinctively grabbed your ass, his soft lips dotting feather light kisses down your neck, occasionally creating a purple mark.

He detached your limbs from his body and threw you onto your bed, you looked up at him with big eyes, as he pulled his loose tank over his head, you copying his movements with your own clothes.

You barely contained a whimper as he crawled over you, the skin-on-skin contact making the experience more real and exciting.

Mike, Mike, You gasped, he stopped kissing your lips as you were speaking but moved his mouth down to your bra, kissing the sensitive flesh that was spilling over the top of the lacy material, Wanna have some real fun? You looked down at him as he sat up slowly, his eyes glinting mischievously.

What did you have in mind?

Wardrobe, bottom shelf, old wooden box. You instructed vaguely, not revealing your whole plan to Michael.

He reluctantly left your side and opened the wardrobe door that you were gesturing to. He bent down and rummaged around a little until he found the box.

Come here and open it. He was a little confused by now but still followed your orders.

I dont like being bossed around, babe. He sat on the duvet and set the box down between you two.

Trust me. You popped the seal of the box and flipped the lid off, revealing your secrets to Mike, whose eyes grew wide at the possibilities.

How long have you been hiding this from me? He sounded almost angry, but you giggled at his annoyance.

A few years now. Mikey picked out soft rope from the box of goodies and snapped it in his hands, prompting a shiver to run down your spine in anticipation.

Thats very bad, Michaels tone was soft, deceivingly so as you saw an evil spark in his eyes, Turn around, on your knees, hands behind your back. He snapped.

You obeyed him, moving into position on the bed. He stroked the pad of his thumb across your wrists before joining them with the rope. He proceeded to wind the rope under and then over your breasts, causing them to protrude from between the rope, your bra and underwear had been discarded earlier. You were now tied up so that your back was slightly arched, hopeless.

I dont like it when my girl keeps secrets from me, youll get your punishment later, you heard the familiar buzz of your vibrator that Michael had obviously plucked from the the stash, you whimpered desperately, For now, Im just gonna fuck you senseless. Youd like that wouldnt you? You nodded enthusiastically has he bent you forward, your ass in the air, cheek pressed to the warm duvet.

Please Michael, do something. You squirmed at his touch as he slapped your ass harshly.

You take the orders babe, but youve been good for me so far. He pondered your whines out loud.

He silently must have decided to pleasure you as he turned on the vibrator once more, bringing it between your slightly parted legs. You cried out as the device had an immediate effect on you, Michael groaned and pressed the toy on your clit, his finger swirling around your entrance, dipping in teasingly, then drawing away to watch the vibrator do its work.

You began to shake and moan uncontrollably but Michael swiftly moved the vibrator away from you, a disappointed sigh left your lips. As quickly as the feeling left, however, it was replaced instantly with Michaels cock rubbing slowly over your wet folds, before slamming into you mercilessly. You were brought upwards by the rope tied down your back, Michael laid you against his heaving chest, his thrusts now upwards, allowing you some control as you bounced your hips to meet his.

Soon you were a sweaty quivering mess, your thighs shaking and you were sure Michael was close as his moans became more frequent and he was jerking recklessly, your whimpers a symphony in his ears.

Fuck! You yelped as you tightened around him, subsequently setting off Michaels own orgasm. He milked both your highs by pumping slowly before pulling out of you.

You would have fallen on your face if Michaels strong arm wasnt wrapped around your torso. He hurriedly released you from your bounds and let you rest on the comforting sheets of the bed.

He lay beside you, on his back, panting heavily. You moved so that your leg was swung over his and your head was resting on his outstretched arm.

Holy fucking shit. He breathed.

Yeah. You replied, utterly exhausted.

You have a goldmine in that fricking box. He said suggestively.

As long as you cuddle me afterwards, were okay. You sighed contented, as he pulled you closer to him.

Always, He immediately said, leaning to press a kiss to your forehead, Do you wanna go out sometime? On an actual date? He nervously said.

Of course, dumbass. You giggled softly into his neck, returning his kiss.