Chapter Sixteen: Unspoken Words

Start from the beginning

They weren't meant for each other.

No.

As long as the knot hasn't been loosened, they still have hope. That one small hope they held.

Maybe today they won't meet, but tomorrow is a different story.

____________

He was forced to be awake far too early than the last time. And it pisses him off. Why can't he just get more sleep? Most importantly, why can't time pass by slower?

The Brit frowned and slowly got off his bed, his footsteps being light and cautious when he exited his room to the bathroom. A quick shower and a quick change.

With that being done, he grabbed his suitcase and backpack, taking a good look at his room for the last time before leaving it, possibly permanently.

It was cold, and he didn't like it. What he wore was really not what he would usually wear, a white button up shirt with a red sweater over it, and his pants, a casual black skinny jeans. The white Converse he had been wearing like, forever.

This is so not him.

"You ready?" A tired voice spoke out, catching his attention. "Yeah, let's go." He spoke out, Techno helping with his suitcases and lead him out towards his car. He was leaving, and the pinkette was so not going to get used to the silence when he return back home.

They went in, buckling up as Tommy leaned his back against the car seat. "I'm going to miss you, Techno." He sighed, the older only chuckling at him. "I'm going to miss you too, even if you're really annoying sometimes" He patted the younger's shoulder and started the engine.

His last few hours in America, how odd.

He really is going to miss this place.

And especially one certain person. "Goodbye." He whispered, looking out the window.

______________

That wasn't the end.

Thanks to Tubbo, he now is rushing towards the airport, praying that the he hasn't left yet.

Hes going to make it.

He was sure of it.

Even if his bike will break

He wouldn't stop.

"You didn't told me you were good with fixies."

"You never ask"

Tommy snorted and soon giggled. "What's your secret, Ranboob"

Hearing that nickname, the brunette groaned and let out a soft laughter. "I just am. I didn't have one"

Thinking back to it, he didn't lie. He was just a natural at it. Now, even the traffic couldn't stop him. Ranboo eventually sped up and drifted at the corner. He would care less if the tires were fucked, there was something far more important than it.

"Don't regret it"

"I won't, Tubs"

He will make it.

Ranboo must've gone crazy, cause he literally is. The highway has too many cars, he isn't going to make it at this rate but- there is one risky way.

"You only live once, Ranboo"

So be it then. He changed his path and went for the ramp on the truck. The tires are so fucked.

Once the brunette took up speed again, he was sent up in the air before his wheels touch the wall of the supporting structure of the bridge and let his bike slid down it. As soon as he was back on the road, he booked it towards the airport.

Thank goodness he wasn't wearing his mask or shades today.

Quickly, he dropped his bike on the entrance and ran into the building, passing by people while his grey eyes scanned around for the familiar Brit. Even if he was out of breath, even if he was drenched in his own sweat, he didn't care. Tommy is all he could think of right now.

Is he late?

Oh god please no-

No.

He couldn't find him.

All of that stunt

For nothing.

"Ranboo?" A familiar voice suddenly rang in his ear, his eyes widened from it as he turned to the direction of it. There he was, as handsome as always. The American felt like crying, he quickly made his way towards Tommy who was taken aback by it. "What are you-" His words were being cut off by a hug, a hug that he didn't know he had longed for.

But before any word was being spoken, Ranboo had cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. A short one but filled with so many emotions. Tommy's eyes went wide as pink spread across his cheeks. With that, he was once again being pulled into a hug.

"I like you." The taller confessed, holding the Brit closer and tighter as he rested his forehead on his shoulder.

A moment they have been wanting to happen for so long.

A moment for them to cherish.

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?" Tommy spoke as he hugged Ranboo back, tears now forming. But it was a rather joyful one. He didn't care if Ranboo had stunk of his own sweat, or how his hoodie had been drenched in it. His hug was worth it.

And Techno was proud of them. At least he has an excuse for Tommy to stay back in America.

A/N: Hola! It's finally written! Woo! Rip brain! Anyways, this is so rushed so don't mind my crappy grammar. Hope you enjoy it!