Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Ansel's P.O.V

I wake up and notice something at the bottom of my bed I lean over to reach my lamp and turn the light on. I look down and realise it's Sia. What happened last night? I pick her up and carefully place her under the covers. After I've done that I decide to go downstairs and make some breakfast. I try to remember what happened last night but my mind has gone blank. Please God nothing happened between me and Sia. I bring her up some breakfast but when I get upstairs she's sitting up and looking very worried.

"Sia what's wrong?" I ask her

"Ansel, I have to tell you something." She says

Oh god something did happen last night.

"What is it?"

"I, I sa-" she's then cut off by someone bursting through the door. It's Naomi, crap.

"What's going on here?!!!!" She yells

"Who let you in?"

"Your mom. I guess I came at the wrong time, I'll leave you to it!" She storms out the door

"Sia, I have to go after her, tell her that nothing was going on,"

"Ok, what I have to tell you can wait. GO!"

I run out the door

"Naomi! NAOMI WAIT!"

I start to run after her, then I realise all I'm wearing are my boxers. She speeds off and I'm left standing in the middle of the street looking like an idiot.

I go back inside and go upstairs. Sia looks even more worried.

"Sia what's wrong?" I ask

"Naomi, I saw her going into a room with Justin at the Chase's, she was holding his hand."

I feel like I'm going to throw up. This can't be true. Naomi wouldn't cheat on me, she said she loves me. Why would Sia lie like this. She has to be lying.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying she cheated on you."

"This can't be true. This is some kind of sick joke."

"Ansel why would I lie to you?!! I love you."

I. Love. You. Did she really just say that?

"Like a friend, you're my best friend." She tries to use this as a cover up, I don't know if I believe her.

"Sia, leave, please"

Anastasia's P.O.V

"Sia what's wrong?" Ansel asks me

"Naomi, I saw her going into a room with Justin at the Chase's, she was holding his hand."

The look on Ansel's face when he hears this is horrible. He looks like a kicked puppy.

"What are you saying?" He asks me shakily

"I'm saying she cheated on you."

"This can't be true. This is some kind sick joke."

"Ansel, why would I lie to you?!! I love you."
I regret the words as soon as they come out of my mouth. I love him like as a friend, I say to myself, but I'm not so convinced

"Like a friend. You're my best friend." I tell him

"Sia, leave, please."

Dylan's P.O.V

I wake up and feel the banging in my head & my ears are still ringing from the music last night. I get up and suddenly feel really dizzy. I don't think I'll make it to the toilet. I don't. I look up and see Logan dripping in my vomit.

"Ugh... Sorry man." I apologise

"Nah, don't worry about it, I'll get you back." He says with a sly grin. When Logan says he'll get you back, he means it. He leaves to take a shower and I go downstairs to clean up the mess.

The living room is a tip. I'm glad my dad isn't home. I lift up some cups up and chuck them in a bin bag. That's enough cleaning for today. I take my phone out of my pocket, sit on the sofa and switch on the tv. I go onto Twitter and try to find the girl from the party last night. I search for Willow Branwell. I find her account and send her a message.

Dylan-"Hey, it's Dylan from last night."

Willow-"Hi, Dylan Chase?"

Dylan-"Yeah. Hey I was wondering if you would want to go see a movie on Saturday night?"

Willow-"I would love to."

Dylan-"Great. So... I'll pick you up at 7?"

Willow-"Yeah, it's 12 Heron Way."

Dylan-"???"

Willow-"My address"

Dylan-"Oh, right. See you on Friday:)"

Oh my god could I be any more of a spaz?! I'm such an idiot. What else could "12 Heron Way" be? Her brother?!?!?