Introduction

BOOK ONE: Haunted by her Mom's comatose state, Sasha has nightmares of losing her

BOOK ONE: Haunted by her Mom's comatose state, Sasha has nightmares of losing her. Two years ago, the news broke that Legendary singer Marie got into a fatal car crash in 2009–the year of many celebrity deaths. She would've been known as the tragic singer whose light went out. Californian girl-turned-Marylander, Sasha Lawrence gave up her college dreams when her mother's accident occurred. Being the daughter of the famous singer, Sasha could've lost her. Thankfully, she survived. However, those two years made Sasha a bit bitter. The stresses built up over time with the coma and what her mother left behind have put Sasha and her family a lot to deal with. Because of the rising controversies surrounding the singer, Sasha must maintain her reputation by living a normal life away from the public's eyes.

Just like her mother, Sasha wanted to become like her—a singer. Despite that, many factors came into play that hindered her chances of becoming one. Her older estranged sister, Layla is one of them. Furthermore, Sasha attends college to begin a new chapter fulfilling her Grandma Chioma's dreams. Sasha ends up witnessing strange events on campus, especially another concerning Layla's disappearance going huge on the news. Prior to these events, Sasha encounters a Scottish man named Mr. Goldwind who claims to be her Guardian Angel. Sasha receives a vision from him that she must become the Knight of Halos to defend the little town of Foscowe from the coming darkness. Inspired by JOAN OF ARC and BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER comes with twists and turns for the twenty-year-old; Sasha must find her sister and save Foscowe from the forces of darkness before it's too late. Is this her true calling?

Genres: Urban Fantasy, Mystery, Action, Romance, Slice Of Life, & Adventure.

*Buffy The Vampire Slayer meets Joan Of Arc*

{January 1st, 2024}: The Mystique Series: Feeble/The Mystique Of A Feeble was the former name for the book. Now, it's the Halos Saga.

{June 1st, 2024}: Linda's name has been changed to Sasha. The name suits her character better (despite it being a Russian name) because of the meaning behind it, "defender of man." It fits the book's overall theme, so hence the change.

Sasha Of Halos is the first book in The Halos Saga. The series MAY contain a world of six stories. However, things are subject to change.

This novel is a remake of two series, Dangerous Romance (2017) and Irregular Mysteries (2018). They were made from my old account and are no longer on Wattpad for 2021. Now, it's a fresh worldview perspective through the character's eyes in the first person POV.

Disclaimer: All settings/places are fictional pieces of fiction based on cities that will not be named. All characters are imaginary, created by the author.

A Reminder: The Halos Saga is NOT a Christian series by any means. However, there will be symbolism and themes of faith that serve the series. Another reason is that there is swearing, mild use of drugs, and violence. In addition, the series will mainly explore religion, culture, serious topics, friendship, family, and romance all in one with a fantasy aspect to it.

The book ranges from one to two thousand words in total. Or more for that matter. The reason is that I want the chapters to feel like every day in the main character's life in different situations without knowing the foreseeable future. For example, what we do throughout the week and awaiting the unexpected. Something like that for that matter. In addition, a chapter or two contains important scenes with important information.

THIS IS AN ORIGINAL WORK BY THE AUTHOR. NO ONE WILL STEAL OR USE IT WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Began on: June 22, 2021, to August 8th, 2021

Officially Started: September 20th, 2021

Completed: January 2nd, 2022

Planned Revising + Editing: January 20th, 2023

  Revising + Editing Started (The Second Draft): March 23rd, 2023

  Revising + Editing Ended (The Second Draft): N/A