Chapter 12 ~ so not sleeping anymore

Start from the beginning

So i continued. "Hokage-sama i would also appreciate it if it be kept a secret." The hokage seemed confused for a few second but that he quickly understood why.

If sukea is publicated that he is a shinobi of konohagakure, than the information network that possibly even better than they have now would be gone.

Jiraya may have a vest network in the future, but thag was the future. Now is now, and jiraya only has a few spies so far in this time line.

"If it would also be possible hokage-sama, please don't tell it to the council." I continued. Now the hokage just seems perplexed.

I supposed that is rather a high demand, but the hokage needed the information kakashi already have and more if it continues.

The hokage sighed tiredly. "Very well kakashi, but the information you've gathered so far would be important to the war i presume?" The hokage asked and i merely nodded in agreement.

I knew i would be writing a report about it later.

Afterwards the hokage left the room and he was left with minato-sensei in the quiet room.

I knew thag danzo would discover me being sukea sooner or later, but i still would preferred it be later.

I looked at minato-sensei who seems to be deep in thoughts about the recent revelations.

I sighed and laid back on the bed. In just a few second i fell back asleep.

~~~~

Minato's POV

Why didn't kakashi told me..?

I suppose he doesn't trust me..

Sigh.

I looked at the sleeping boy before me, he looks peaceful at first glance, but..

If you closer, his muscle are tense, like he's ready to jump at any second.

There are lines under his eyes like he has been deprived of sleep for a few weeks. It's more visible since the boy is so pale.

God, kakashi is so pale. The doctors also said that he is a bit malnourished.

And if those eyes of his were open, you'd be able to see eyes that looks so tired, certainly not an eyes of a child.

The way he moves is like a soldier trained to be hidden, but still there. He move with an air of aloofness, like he isn't paying attention to anything around him, but in reality he's anyone but that.

I could feel my brows scrunch up in concern, a heavy feeling in my gut.

God, he's small, way to small to be out fighting fights that was caused by the older generations.

So, i decided he's going to move in with me wether he likes it or not. At least.. at least until he looks healthier.

~~~~

Kakashi's POV

Time skip

I woke up to a news that i'd be staying with minato-sensei from now on, and i have no choice in the matter because the doctor that currently is having me, minato-sensei and of course the hokage had agreed that it would be the best for me.

I'm not sleeping ever again.

I stared at minato-sensei and he's expression hopeful.

I sigh, since no matter what i say i was going to stay with sensei anyway.

"Hai, sensei." I awnsered with a bored tone.

That sensei seemed to beam, like he's radiating some sort of light or something.

"Great! Than after you get discharged, we're getting your stuff and we're moving to my new house!" Beamed sensei.

Oh yeah, did i forgot that he was already in a process to buy a new house!

I'm so not sleeping anymore.

I just slept for a few hours and it's like a huge meteor fell on the village.

[Sorry, took awhile... I don't know why i said sorry.. i did mention about not having any update schedule..]

[Anyway.. here it is. I found it kind of hard to write Minato's pov. Although really if I'm being honest most of it is because i procrastinate.]

[Yea.. oh! And i also started to write other kakashi fanfics. They're still in my drafts but... Meh]

[If anyone is interested on the other fics I'll tell y'all more on the next chapter notes i suppose]