She motioned them to stop

She motioned them to stop. "You might want to stand back." She advised.
Both Naruto and Sasuke watched with a feeling of anticipation, wondering what exactly her Kekkei Genkai was.
"I wonder what it is..." Naruto mused. "Zero-chan is already so strong."
Sasuke nodded, watching as Zero took a deep breath. "Whatever it is," Sasuke said, "I'm sure that Zero is going to use it to its full extent and in a way that will only make us stronger as a team."
Naruto nodded. "That's just the type of person Zero-chan is."
Well aware of the presence of her friends at her back, Zero focused on the deep well of magical energy just under the surface of her skin. It made her smile at the familiarity and she couldn't help the smile on her face because she couldn't wait to use her magic.
They watched as the air seemed to shift and they stood straighter, paying close attention. There was a small breeze and that was the only warning they received as the wind abruptly picked up with great force, startling them as they were nearly sent back skidding and they avoided that by anchoring themselves with chakra.
"What─" Naruto put his arms before him, shielding himself from the flying dust and debris but his eyes were trained on Zero whom seemed to be breathing in air, in a manner that was reminiscent of a vacuum.
And then, Zero leaned back, crossing her arms in a familiar motion and she breathed out, "Sky Dragon's Roar!"
The attack that followed could only be described as a fierce tornado of spiraling air, devastating in its power as it easily cleared everything in its path. Zero cut off her attack and they could all clearly see the immense damage caused that spanned few good yards.

 Zero cut off her attack and they could all clearly see the immense damage caused that spanned few good yards

Naruto gaped, eyes wide and Sasuke was hard pressed to not do the same.
Zero turned back to them. "I toned it down quite a bit." She said, "But I don't think I did enough." She glanced back to the wreckage of trees ─ trees that were tall and enhanced by the Shodaime's Mokuton mind you ─ and earth.
"That was toned down?" Sasuke said incredulously but then he blinked, his mind racing as he remembered that Zero had a completely different Nature Release. He was sure. "Don't you have a Lightning and Water Release?"
Naruto couldn't help the strangled sound of surprise that he made but then a laugh bubbled out. "Lightning, Water and Wind? Wow, Zero-chan, you have all the makings of a storm." He said and then he turned his head to the side as he replayed the attack in his mind. "I didn't see any hand signs." He stated.
Zero nodded. "That's because there aren't any." Zero said softly, smiling at their incredulous looks. "My Kekkei Genkai not only allows me for a sort of Elemental Release but a few other abilities ,as well the ability that allows me to have different... chakra properties, I suppose, that allows for me to negate the use of seals in relation to it. Beside my chakra nature is not just water and lightning but fire , wind and earth as well ." She paused. "Do you get what I'm saying?"
Sasuke and Naruto stayed silent, glancing at each other for a moment before turning to Zero again.
Naruto nodded. "Kind of... but I have to say, I'm kind of jealous Zero-chan." He gestured at the large amount of damage with a hand and he whistled in appreciation. "If this is toned down, I can't imagine how a fully powered, uh, what was it?" He snapped his fingers. "Sky Dragon's Roar." He paused. "Man that sounds cool..." He murmured to himself.
Zero smiled, letting out a sigh of relief. She knew that they wouldn't react badly to her 'Kekkei Genkai' but she couldn't help the slight feeling of apprehension that welled in her and that strengthened as she realized that there were more words to be saidbut before that....
"You think that's cool ? Then watch this!"
"Restore (レストア Resutoa)" once this words left Zero mouth a magic circle appeared in her eye