Special Story: Growing up with The Sully's

Start from the beginning

"That's it, your my favorite" Mama Sully declared and while Papa Sully didn't want to pick any favorites, he more likely leaned onto Tom in hectic situation like this.

Emersyn and Jake looked at Tom with blank stares and Tom suddenly burst out crying.

Thus the siblings grew to kindergarten.

***

Kindergarten was when children were slowly introduced to the real life through stories and fairytale that ended with real life lessons.

Although the Sully Siblings exposure came in the form of a lab dissecting session.

At six years old, the siblings were allowed to follow their father to work while their mother when out on an excavation trip, they quickly ran around the lab only to be reprimanded by their father's coworkers though they were given treats in the end.

It was around this time that Tom wandered off from his siblings while they were staring at the specimens their father was showcasing. He ended up watching a group of frogs struggling in the water with some of them no longer moving.

Now death is a weird concept for children, they respond in very different ways. It could either be crying for no reason or just staring at death blankly with no understanding on what's happening.

For Tom it was the former of the two. His cries echoed in the lab which alerted Jake and Emersyn to his location, having noticed their brother missing mere moments before he cried.

They found him crying while pointing at the pail that was too deep for his hands to reach in and catch one. Jake didn't hesitate and dove headfirst to the pail with his legs sticking out. "Jake!" Papa Sully shouted as he hoisted his son up feet first.

The result was a half wet Jake with a frog in his hands. While Papa Sully was explaining to his superiors with Tom shouting at the scientists of "Animal Cruelty" Jake decided to name their new pet frog Wart.

***

Wart was a blessing in the Sully household, keeping the children occupied which the parents could never be thankful for enough.

They made an aquarium in the kids' room for Wart with led lights for them to see him hopping and swimming around.

Change happened when Emersyn noticed something white under some plastic underwater plants and called for her parents.

"Mom, dad! There's a weird mucus thingy in Wart's room!"

Papa Sully went in to access the situation before blinking in shock before turning to his wife and child who had confused looks on their faces.

It was then they found out that Wart was a girl and she was pregnant.

"We're uncles!"

"I'm an Aunt!"

The parents chuckled at their kids' enthusiasm before all three heads turn their attention to them.

"Is that how babies are born?"

They haven't even reached THAT stage yet!

***

Unfortunately, they couldn't keep Wart or her thousand babies in their mini aquarium so they opted to free her in a nearby park that had a medium sized lake.

Tom and Emersyn were openly crying while Jake was fighting to hard not to let tears fall as Mama and Papa Sully sent the frog and tadpoles down to the lake.

"We'll come visit Wart!"

"We can't call him-her Wart anymore, that's a boy's name."

"Well what are we gonna call her? Wartia?"