Witch Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew was thinking about Scooby Doo again. Scooby was an irritating lover with lanky pecs and ginger toes.
Nancy walked over to the window and reflected on her traumatising surroundings. She had always hated haunted Telly Tubbie Tunnels with its witty, wide Wishing well. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel afraid.
Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an irritating figure of Scooby Doo.
Nancy gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a witch, spicy, whiskey drinker with big pecs and skinny toes. Her friends saw her as a flipping, flabby father. Once, she had even revived a dying, telly tubbie.
But not even a witch person who had once revived a dying, telly tubbie, was prepared for what Scooby had in store today.
The blizzard teased like rampaging racoon, making Nancy confused. Nancy grabbed a sharp lantern that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.
As Nancy stepped outside and Scooby came closer, she could see the big glint in his eye.
Scooby glared with all the wrath of 8365 flamboyant bumpy baboon. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want validation."
Nancy looked back, even more confused and still fingering the sharp lantern. "Scooby, I am your father," she replied.
They looked at each other with petrified feelings, like two rapid, rabblesnatching rhino racing at a very witty party, which had raggae music playing in the background and two stingy uncles dancing to the beat.
Suddenly, Scooby lunged forward and tried to punch Nancy in the face. Quickly, Nancy grabbed the sharp lantern and brought it down on Scooby's skull.
Scooby's lanky pecs trembled and his ginger toes wobbled. He looked happy, his emotions raw like a beautiful, brawny base ball bat.
Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Scooby Doo was dead.
Nancy Drew went back inside and made herself a nice glass of whiskey.
THE END