Ch 2 : Meeting the Princes

(In this AU, all the boys except for Dream already know each other because they always hang out whenever they visit each other's kingdom (yeah i made Dream kind of introverted here,  so whenever his family visited the other kingdoms, he never came along))

When the Royals got down from the carriage, Dream greets them by politely bowing "Good morning Your Majesties, my name is Dream WasTaken and I've been told by my father to greet you and led you to the main hall." He exclaimed blankly "Ah good morning to you too Dream and yes, please lead us to your parents." Phil exclaimed.

"Then please follow me your majesties." He said while bowing "Pls just call me Phil." Phil said. Dream stared at him before saying "Okay P-phil." He said stuttering. Phil chuckled "Let's get going then." Dream nods and started walking to the main hall with the others following. When they arrived, they are amazed by the decoration in the main hall.

Schlatt and Puffy saw them, walked towards them and started talking to the other parents leaving their kids alone. Then the girls in the kids started talking together (Niki, Hannah & Alyssa(with Callahan following)) leaving the boys together. 'This place is too crowded' Dream thought. Since he didn't like crowded places, he went to the library.

Techno saw him leaving and said "He is leaving." The others looked at him and look to where he is looking. They saw Dream leaving. "Should we follow him?" Sapnap asked "I don't know." Fundy said "Guys, don't you think he's kinda...cute?" George asked while blushing lightly "Now that you said it he is kinda cute...and pretty." Punz said also blushing. The others also blush a little. Foolish and Tubbo came after overhearing them "So, you think he's cute and pretty, huh?" Foolish asked while narrowing his eyes slightly with Tubbo "Just so you know we won't hold back if you hurt him!" Tubbo exclaimed.

They started sweating while the other minors looking at them with amusement in their eyes. "Ahh, how rude of us to not introduce ourselves properly,  my name is Purpled Dia Halo the youngest and this is my brothers Punz the oldest and Sapnap, the stupid middle, we are from Ranshi Kingdom. Oh and Ponk too." Purpled introduced himself and his brothers. Sapnap pop a vein on his forehead "WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID HAHHH?!" Sapnap asked (screamed) "Are you deaf? I said it's you." Purpled said back "YOU-" "Okay okay, that's enough, don't fight." Sam said.

"Well my name is Awesamdude Housten the oldest, you can call me Sam. This is George the second oldest..." George waved his hand "...Quackity the middle..." "HI!!!" "...Eret the second youngest..." Eret bows "...and Hannah the youngest, that girl with rose dress. And we are from Geovanie Kingdom." "MY NAME IS BIG MAN TOMMY MINECRAFT, THE YOUNGEST. THIS IS TECHNO AND WILBUR, THEY ARE TWINS, TECHNO IS OLDER BY 5 MINUTES MAKING HIM THE OLDEST, WILBUR THE SECOND OLDEST, FUNDY THE SECOND YOUNGEST, AND WE ARE FROM FLOCKER KINGDOM!!!"

Everyone sweatdropped because of that, then Ranboo started introducing his family "Hello, my name is Ranboo Jacobs the youngest. Karl is the oldest..." "Hello!" "...and that girl with pink hair is Niki, the middle. We are from Timestone Kingdom." "My name is Illumina Phertsy the oldest and this is Fruit the youngest and we are from Rezilia Kingdom." Illumina introduce them and Fruit waves his hand and said "Yo." "Heh, I'm Foolish WasTaken." Foolish introduced himself "And I'm Tubbo WasTaken!" Tubbo exclaimed happily.

"So why did Dream left the hall?" Wilbur asked. They looked at Foolish and Tubbo. The said duo looked at each other and then to them "He doesn't like crowded place." Foolish said "Then where is he now?" Karl asked "He is mostly at the library or the training ground in the backyard." Tubbo continued "You know he is very smart. But for someone very smart, he is very oblivious." Foolish exclaimed and Tubbo nods. The others looked confused and the two brothers laughed. "What do you mean?" Fruit asked "Well, you all like him right? I bet he doesn't know that since he is very oblivious." Foolish said "If you want to get to know him, I guess you can try." Tubbo continued as they nods.

That's it for chapter 2!!! See you on the next chapter. Byeeeee!!!
(I know I still have exams, but i got bored)

~Dreamie