Ch 1 : The Confrontation

Welcome to the first chapter!!
From now on I will be using like this :
"Talking"
'Thinking'
Narration
Flashback
Letter

Dream is the first child of Amarillys Kingdom. He is the heir of the kingdom. But before he became the king, he needs to have a partner or partners.

"Dream, pls! You need to have a partner or maybe more to become a king" Puffy pleaded "I said I don't need any partner." Dream said. She tried to change his mind but she hadn't suceeded even once. She's on the verge of crying now .

"Dream son, pls! We know you're still traumatized because of the accident but you need to move from the past and give other people a chance. Besides there are people that truly love you right?" Schlatt exclaimed.

"..." Dream became silent. After a while, he spoke "I know but, what if they are trying to do the same as those guys?" "They're not going to because we trust them, okay?" "..trust..them?" He asked unsurely "Yeah trust them because we invited the other kingdoms here for you to give them a chance." Dream thought about it and sighed "...alright, I'll give them a chance."

Puffy brighten up after hearing that and exclaimed "Thank you Dream!" He nods "They should be arriving in an hour." Schlatt said before turning to Dream "Can you go greet and lead them here, Dream?" He looked at his father and answers "Sure."

40 minutes later~

Dream was walking to the gate to wait for the other kingdoms when he saw a guard waiting for the other kingdom's arrival. He walked towards the guard and greet him. "Hello Harry." Harry turn towards him and smiled "Hello prince Dream! What makes you come here?" He asked.

Dream frowned at the name. He look at the sky and said "How many times have I told you to just call me Dream?" Harry chuckled before asking "Alright alright I'll call you Dream. So, what makes you come here?" Dream look at Harry for a while and then look to the sky again "Father wants me to greet the other kingdoms and led them to the main hall. So you go rest now."

Harry stared at him shocked and complained "You know I can't do that." "I don't care go rest. Now!" Dream said while glaring at him then cross his arms. Harry cowered from the glare but nonetheless smiled "Alright alright I'll go rest."

He started to walk towards the mansion (or should I say castle?) but stopped and said "Heh, you have a very kind heart despite your face. Well, thank you for your concern though." He started walking to the castle again.

Dream looked at Harry's back from his shoulder and lift his lip a little and close his eyes 'Thank you Harry and your welcome.' (For a person who has emotionless like face (because I make Dream has less expression here so don't question me), smiling is weird, don't you think?)

After waiting for awhile the other kingdoms came. He walked towards the carriage carrier and said to drop the royals there so he can led them inside. The carrier nodded and signal the other carriers to drop the royals there. The other carriers nodded and drop the royals there.

That's it for the first chapter! Hope you enjoy the first chapter! I'll upload the next chapter shortly! Well then, BYEEEEE!!!

~Dreamie