Chapter 2 - Discovery

Daniel POV:

"Cayden, me and Alec are going on a border patrol, we will bring down what we find K?" I ask my 16 year old brother, soon to be Alpha, through pack link.

"Kay Dan, my little 14 year old bro. Remember we are the toughest pack in Europe so act like it. I will see whatever you bring back in a week. If there is anything that catches your eye you and Alec can have it. But don't kill it like last time, especially if it is a girl. I mean we can sell them remember." Cayden replies after a short pause. I smile to Alec and nod

"Kay Bye!" I say through pack link before setting off into the woods. We are by the border to the MoonShadow pack. The cruelest pack after us when I heard a stick snap from behind me. I caught a werewolf scent and turned around to see 2 girls limping over camp border. The older girl, who looked 15, was carrying the what looked like a 6 year old in her arms. They were covered in blood and bruises, but god did she look hot. I stared at Alec and gave him a tilt to the head beckoning that the girl was mine. He whimpered but knew that I was higher in command than him so gave in.

"Hey you get over here now, or we will take you by force." I shouted at her growling. She took a step back before whispering something in the little girl's ear and speaking.

"Only if you promise not to hurt her!" She yelled back stumbling, more blood coming out. Her black hair sat fell infront of her tan skinned face. She was beuatiful, I was caught out my thoughts by her screaming like crazy. I saw Alec holding her by the scruff and her, what I think is her sister, under his arm.

"Oi mate chuck me the girl." I pack linked him, he did as told and handed me the little beauty. I held her close the whole way back. 

I told Alec to put Mai with in the cells while I pratically dragged 'my new girlfriend' up the stairs. I reached a spare room next to my room and then thought about it. I mentally dumped her and dragged her to a shed outside the pack house. I thew her in with the other women, she was part of the brothel now. I smiled at her and slammed the door behind me. That is where a pretty girl like her belongs. Although I better get her used to it, I think to myself.

I come out the photocopier room smiling my face off, I gather my friends together and we manage to post all the posters round the house in time. They state...

~ SHOW TONIGHT ~

Entry Fee: FREE

Bidding will commence at 9:00PM when all pups should be put to bed

Ages 14+ welcome

Auctioning off: 14-18 age brothel girls.

Newbie: We have a new girl for the show tonight and for the shows commencing all this week. She is sure hot.

BE THERE OR MISS OUT!

I had run it past dad and he was fine with it so now we just have to wait for tonight, I cannot wait and it doesn't look like my friends can either.