Chapter 1 - A Plan.

Autumn POV:

I stare at the stone floor and glare at it bringing my little sister closer to me as she begins to cry clutching her blanket tight to her chest. I cradle her to calm her down, all she did was stand back up when our father, the Alpha of the moonshadow pack had kicked her to the floor. I cried into her hair, he had broken me long ago now. Now they had upped their game and hit us with silver. My raven black hair fell over my eyes which danced different colours. My sister's hair was cut so short it lay just above her neck where a scar had formed, a deep gash from when she was 3 and torture began for her. She now lay crying into my chest with new wounds over her body. It felt sad that in just a week I would be forcefully taken from her and sold to who knows where. My thoughts were interuptted by Mai beggining to snore into my chest, I let her do so but after a while I carefully set her on the cold stone floor and covered her innocent body with a blanket, just as I did I heard my father's voice shouting for me. With all of my courage I bought myself up the stairs to face my druken pack waiting for some entertainment, also known as beating me half to death with silver. Yay, note the sarcasm.

I clambered down the stairs, bleeding like hell. They had even got the pups to join in, my pack is the second cruelest pack in Europe after the The Crystal Hunters of course. They were said to torture rogues until they physically asked to be killed, apparantly for women it was worse. I heard of a rogue being raped and fingered, it was disgusting to even think about it. Then it hit me, not literally, I would run away and become rogue tonight. I woke up Mai slowly and shushed her when she tried to ask me what I was doing then I told her the plan, she almsot jumped for joy about leaving. She was packing everything into my bag, her 3 pairs of clothes, blanket and almost torn to peices rabbit toy, I packed in my clothes and several apples I had stolen from earlier. I was ready, I slowly opened the window and dropped a note before making a run for it, Mai clutching onto my back for dear life. I ran not with energy as I had none but with the addreniline of being outside for the first time in years.

The sun was slowly setting on the horizon as I found shelter, everything was turning out good for once. I set Mai down in the hollowed out tree and covered her body in a blanket and sat watch. Before I knew it I was drifting off into oblivian with a weird smell coming into my nose, it wasn't good at all. It smelt like rogues.