Chapter 2

Greta: Hmmm... there must be a way! (Calls the 341B)

Beep: Yes? Oh... GRETA???

Greta: Yes I need your help, Yes I missed you so much with the whole crew, Yes I got high grades and Yes.... I NEED YOUR HELP.

Bang: What's the problem, dude? You okay?

Greta: My assignments went too much to the next level. They got pretty hard, so I need some assistance.

Bing: Finally! It's our time to shine!

Bo: YEHEY! We've missed you a lot, Greta!

Greta: I've missed you all too, StoryBots!

Boop: Boop boop boop boop! (Yeah! Don't worry for we're coming in a jiffy jaff!)

Greta: (giggles) Sure, friends! (Stops the call)

The patient Greta waits around 3 minutes. Minutes later, the StoryBots appeared... they all got different shapes, sizes and colors. Boss Hap took the lead with Beep, Ash, the two teams and lastly came the Girl Squad.

Beep: It's so nice to see you again, Greta!

Greta: Yeah! Well, I got some assignments which are super duper hard. Will you help me please?

Ash: A pleasure, Greta! We can help you!

Boss Hap: Alrighty, StoryBots! Let's help Greta before the due dates!

All StoryBots: Sir, Yes Sir!

So yeah, they all helped Greta. A few days later, they kept hanging out wuth her and the Peanut League. Everytime they received daily missions, the StoryBots would help them not with power, but with support and teamwork.

One month later, they received something surprising from Maddi.

Maddi: For becoming one of our loyal friends and deputies, you'll be one of us... the Peanut League. Welcome to the team and thank you for helping us. (Gives a salute to every StoryBot)

Everyone cheered and gor happy for the announcement.

Beep: It seems we've done it, Greta.

Greta: I know, bestie. (Hugs Beep) I know.

Everyone did a group hug and both teams Peanut League and StoryBots became very special friends ever since.

The End!