"You're quick, young Kobayashi, but not quick enough."

All Might then made his approach to the ash blonde, who was struggling to stand up as a puddle of vomit rested beside him.

He decided to talk a little, giving them a small chance of redeeming their previous mistakes to pass the test.

"I know why you're angry," All Might started. "It's because of young Midoriya's sudden improvement."

Bakugou froze when the words escaped the pro's mouth.

Of course, it was obvious that he felt threatened by Midoriya's upgrades when it comes to handling his quirk, but for some reason, it put Bakugou to a halt when hearing it come out of someone else's mouth.

"But, a level one power and a level fifty power will obviously improve at different speeds, right?

You're wasting you capabilities, do you know that? You know that, right? You've still got a lot to learn. But that's not about strength —"

"Shut up, All Might..." Bakugou rasped out. "If I have to use that scum's strength, then I'd... I'd rather lose."

Keiko huffed, steam coming out of her nose as she stands up once more, flexing her arms and cracking her neck as her jacket falls to the ground with a thud.

This idiot's really stupid for someone who got first place in the sports festival.

"Is that so..." All Might rose his fist. "Then you better not regret your choice."

At the same time, Keiko and Midoriya shot off towards them, Midoriya's fist hitting Bakugou's cheek while Keiko's knees hit All Might's ribcage.

Stop it, that's my weak spot! All Might grunted a little as he held his side briefly in pain, an action that didn't go unnoticed by the girl, who was taking a stance.

"Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!" Midoriya screamed. Once Bakugou landed, Midoriya picked him up and they retreated to a nearby alley.

Midoriya glanced back. Bringing Keiko along wasn't part of his plan, unfortunately. He hoped that she would find her own way out.

"I didn't expect young Midoriya to interfere," All Might muttered. He turned to the remaining student, his smile widening a little at the quiet determination that was prominent in her figure.

"Get through me first if you wanna go to them," Keiko grinned, spitting out some leftover blood in her mouth.

"If that's what you want, young Kobayashi."

They both jumped at each other at the same time, fists ready to collide with each other.

Keiko purposefully missed, letting her body glide past All Might's arm and bringing her elbow up to his shoulder. She landed behind him, cheering internally when he saw All Might clutch his shoulder.

I just have to keep hitting him where it hurts until those two can think of a plan. Let's just hope that they can talk to each other without screams and yells.

The pro turned around, only to be met with a foot. He jumped back and landed heavily on the ground, pushing the girl back from the sheer force of the wind.