﹄︎21

Third person's p.o.v.

"Do you still have any regrets?" The guy with a cigarette asked.
"I don't understand why everything turns out this way" Y/N said while staring at space.
"Well then..." The guy said as he turns around.
"By the way..." Y/N said.
"Hm?"
"What's your name? You look oddly familiar." Y/N asked.
"The name's Shinichiro Sano" He answered then pairing it with this oddly sweet smile.

Y/N stopped for a minute to do some thinking and he remembered something.

"The invincible Mikey, Sano Manjiro"...

"Mikey?" Y/N said out loud.
"He's my brother" ........

Y/N may not know what the story behind all this but all she could conclude is, his death has something to do with the gangs.

"So, do you have any more questions?" Shinichiro asked so they could ascend if there's nothing more the girl would want to know.

"I want to know everything" Y/N answered without any hesitation.

Shinichiro just laughed in response.

"Well there's a lot to unravel so shall we?" He said while offering his hands.

Y/N took his offer and hold his hands.

In a split second their surroundings changed.

An alley? Y/N thought.

"I'm sure you're familiar with this alley" Shinichiro said as he walked towards a specific wall.

Memories rushed to Y/N. The stalker. The one she tied up and suddenly disappeared.

"That guy? What with him? I know he time travelled but... Something's off" Y/N talked to her hearts content.
"Didn't he say : 'I'm not the only one' "Y/N added.

Shinichiro is amazed because he didn't expect Y/N to grasp the situation that quickly.
"Yes he did".

"You're reminding me this because... The other time Traveller is behind this.... Right?" Y/N once again asked.

"Yes, he is" Shinichiro answered while offering his right hand again andY/N didn't hesitate to take his offer.

And their surroundings changed again...

"This is... Tenjiku vs. Toman. The night where everything unfolds."

Y/N looked around and everything is exactly as it is as she remembers, she passed out so she couldn't really confirm that it's the same on the battle night.

She saw her body passed out cold and Sakata Kohaku aka the lieutenant, pinned down by a police man. She couldn't comprehend what is the guy shouting because everything is stopped by time.

Shinichiro grasp what Y/N wants to know so he snapped his fingers to start the time.

"She's the real villain here!, We should kill her before it's too late!" Kohaku shouted as he refuses to be arrested.

"What are you trying to say here?" Y/N asked Shinichiro with crinkled forehead.

"I'll go straight to the point here. He's the other time Traveller"

Y/N is speechless by the news.

I mean... The stalker did say that the Lieutenant is the one behind it all but why... He's from the future sure, but why? He targeted me from the start! Did I do something to him in the future? Does he really intend to kill me from the start? What the fuck is happening? Just this time travel thing is messing with the reality we know as of now.