﹄︎15

"you really should stop that" Kakucho said as he saw a blood drop from your knuckles. You have been sleep deprived for weeks and punching this fucking punching bag is what helps you to cope with it. You didn't listen to him and continued punching the bag.

"Seriously Y/N stop. The fuck are you even doing that for?!" Kakucho said as he stopped your fist.
"Y/N stop" he now said it with authority.
"Tch" you said as you look at the man.

You guys are currently at a port in Yokohama, even tough it's a port this place is cleaner than the others I've been to.

"They're gonna arrive any minute now so just calm down a little" he said.
"How can I calm down?! I should be the one beating those jerk up!" You replied.

You're itching for that revenge but when the time came these fucking assholes refuses to your request.

"We shouldn't let them know that you're here right? You're our Ace after all" The guy answered.
"Shut up Kaku"

Kakucho Vice leader of 'Tengu' and is based on Yokohama. Tengu is one of the few gangs that's been affiliated with Celestial so you basically know them.

Hanma and Kisaki are not here because they are playing in Tokyo with the Tokyo Manji gang.

The door slammed open revealing four assholes, Takemitchy, Chifuyu and the twins. Kakucho is Tenjiku's fighter so it's okay if they have a 4v1 fight even tough there's like 100 tenjiku members here right now.

"Eh? Y/N?" Takemitchy said as he noticed you behind Kakucho. You just glared at him in return.

"4th division captain, Nahoya Kawata"
The guy who have 'smiley' as his alias.
If you remember correctly Smiley is a strong fella, he's hard to fight because of that expression of his, you can't exactly predict what he's thinking. Kakucho and him are the perfect match because this will be a battle of brute strength.

After trading punches Kakucho just laid down and purposely lost because he want to talk to takemitchy and you couldn't care less. You catch up to the three who were about to leave and punched the nearest person to release some steam.

"Hey hey that's not a good way to say hello" the blonde guy with an undercut said.
"Don't mind me I'm just letting some steam off" you replied.
"I don't like you" the younger twin who have a angry expression said.
"I don't like you too" you replied.

You were about to punch The younger twin but stopped because someone grabbed your hand. You look behind just to see Takemitchy holding your fist.
"What?! Fuck face" he look so serious that he didn't even mind the way you called him
"Y/N can you stop?" He asked but you just glared at him in return.

"Well well look what we have here" a familiar voice said, judging by how loud the voice is I could only guess that they're at the entrance.
Takemitchy let your hands go and turned to see who the guy was, since you're already looking their way you didn't bother to turn around.

As your eyes adjust to the blinding light that's coming from the entrance, you slowly recognized who the man is.
"Hachi..." Hachi is a very masculine man but has this handsome face that doesn't match his body and is very polite when it comes to everyone especially to those who he respect.

"Please refrain from touching Y/N" he warned and glared at Takemitchy as a sign of warning.
"C'mon guys we wouldn't want to start the war Now" Chifuyu broke the tension between the two.

"I'm here for the report" Hachi said as soon as the four Toman jerks left the area. Kakucho didn't mind because he know who Hachi is.
"It's getting harder as time passes to keep those jerks in check" he confessed
"Haru and I couldn't really keep this up any longer" even though you really want to push them so they can protect the turf longer, you couldn't force them to do something they don't want to.
"Your mom wants to meet you, she said she'll text the time and date" everything seems to got worse as time passes. We... No, I can't let things go down this way even if it means I have to do whatever it takes to save celestial.