﹄︎19

Third person's p.o.v.

"Y/N!!" All the attention that was once on Y/N turned to the guy who shouted it.
Y/N is shaking as she heard the voice, she's not prepared to see him right now.

Tears started running down her cheeks. As a gang leader crying in front of someone is a big deal because leaders are expected to be tough, cool, strong, etc. So it's very unlikely to see a leader cry Infront of a large crowd.

The guy walked towards Y/N to comfort her.
"You look ugly when you cry. Shhh~" he said as he caress the girl's hair, but tears keep falling down Y/N's cheeks to the point that her eyesight is becoming blurry.

"I'm sorry..." Y/N said between sobs.
"Why are you saying sorry?" The guy asked because he himself is confused to what the girl is mumbling.

"I chose him..." Y/N said while trying to stop her tears from falling down her cheeks.

The crowd is silent because no one had the guts to interrupt the scene that is unfolding right before their eyes.

The girl's voice is heard throughout the whole bay.

"I- I don't get it" the boy honestly said as he stared at the girl.

"Haru... I chose him! I chose his happiness before Celestial, before my friends happiness. I'm sorry I can't revive Celestial this way. I'm sorry I failed as your leader. I'm sorry... But I- that choice that I made is hard, he's my brother and I want to prioritize his happiness before mine. I'm sorry...."
Y/N said as her knees started to weaken, pain starting to rush all over her body. luckily Haru is near her and catches her before she could hit the ground.

"I don't care whatever your decision is, you're still my princess, my first and last one" Haru said as he kisses the girls forehead. As soon as his lips touches her forehead, he felt extreme heat coming from the girl's skin. He touches Y/N's forehead just to confirm what he think is going on with her.
"You have a fever! How could you fight delinquents in that situation! Are you out of your mind?!"

"Let the girl go" A voice said and after that Haru could feel a gun's cold muzzle pointed as his head. Instead of letting the girl go Haru chose to protect her until his last breath. Haru slowly stood up and planned to attck whoever it is that's pointing a gun towards his head, but the guy pointed the gun towards Y/N and Haru couldn't do anything about it and stood there frozen because his "princess" might die with just one wrong move.

The unknown guy pinned Y/N closer to him to secure that she won't escape his grip. "Now slowly move away" the guy demanded and Haru obediently followed his words. None of the guys who are fighting earlier have the courage to stood up for Y/N, because they see Y/N as someone who is not worth dying for, so most of them already left when the situation went downhill.

Kisaki who have a gun in hand tried to point it at the guy but instead of backing down, he pinched Y/N's wound to indicate that he's the one in control of things here.
"Ahhhhhh!!!" Y/N's voice was heard once again.

"You!" Haru shouted as he remembered who the man is, because they once made a deal with each other.
"What the fuck are you doing?! We made a deal! You can't do this!" Haru shouted once again.

Hachi who came with Haru realized what is going on.
"What the fuck do you mean by "deal" man?! Are you saying you sold us out?!" Hachi who is usually calm and composed is now glaring at Haru. He wants to punch him on the face but he can't because one wrong move and Y/N will be dead. Instead of running towards the guy he clenched his fist as hard as he can to contain himself.