Bonus - 1

Beau and I got back from Paris a day after New Year's Day. We spent the day we got back catching up on sleep, but the next day my mom planned an engagement party for Beau and me.

I was so excited to do all the things that brides do from the wedding planning to all of the Mrs clothing pieces. After all, I'd been waiting on this ring for five years.

"Is that what you're wearing?" Beau pointed to the white dress that was hanging in the doorway.

He'd just gotten out of the shower, wearing the robe I got him for Christmas. He looked so comfy and cute.

"Yeah, why?" I asked as I stood in the mirror doing my makeup.

Beau shook his head. "I just like the white. It makes everything feel real."

"Bro, sometimes I'll just wake up in the middle of the night and stare at the ring." I laughed.

I was getting married to this man and I still called him bro.

"Better believe it baby." Beau walked into the closet.

I finished my make-up, did my hair in a slicked-back ponytail with a middle part, sprayed some perfume on, and put on the dress. I'd gotten this dress at a black Friday sale last year and I knew that it would come in handy one day.

It was a white silk dress with a halter neck and low back. I used some fashion tape, so there would be no side boob around family and it was perfect.

I put on dangly, statement earrings that added a perfect flair. My heels with white stiletto pumps with a pointed toe.

 My heels with white stiletto pumps with a pointed toe

Yeah, I looked good.

"Oh my gosh, I get to marry you?" Beau stood up from the coach.

He was wearing a long-sleeve white button-down and greyish dress pants. I couldn't wait to see him in a tux for our wedding.

He gave me a soft kiss and I wrapped my arms around him.

"You are so beautiful, Nat." Beau complimented me.

"And you're so handsome." I looked him in the eyes.

He winked. "Ready to go? Fight the almost five o'clock traffic?"

I nodded. "Let's go."

We got into Beau's car and started our forty-five-minute drive to my parents' house. The traffic wasn't too horrible, but it was still LA.

My parents decked their house out.

When you walked up to the front door, there was a sign on a stand that read:

We're Engaged!

Let's Celebrate
Mazhar + Natalia

There were balloon arches, custom confetti with our names, an array of food, and the best part was the fact. that all of our friends and family were there.