Choi Ahn could distinctly hear a thunder bellowing right above them. He can clearly see it as almost all the roof of the castle was long gone from all the fighting happened.

From his hindsight, he could see the White Star targeting Rosalyn and the little dragon he's grown attached to.

His vision suddenly became monochrome as he remembered a distant memory back then.

"Rosalyn!" He could hear his other self screaming.

The memory of the Rosalyn and Lock from his own world overlapped with the scene he was currently seeing now.

Rosalyn was caught off guard and didn't have the time to cast a protection spell as the thunder seeped from the opened ceiling of the castle. The mage moved on instinct as she used her own body to cover Raon's own unconscious self.

Choi Ahn ran towards the White Star, his killing intent rising.

He wondered for a split second on why he ran towards the enemy and not to his comrades.

He wondered.

Then he remembered.

This scene had already happened back in his original dimension as he felt a strong sense of deja vu. Just like the the him back then in his world, he also ran towards his comrades but Rosalyn pushed him away so that he won't caught in the attack as he hugged the unmoving body of their youngest, Lock.

And that was what the Rosalyn of this world did as she sent a huge wave of her red mana to his other self before getting hit by the thunder.

"ROSALYN!"

"Noo...na...?"

Oh God.

Lock arrived together with Ron, Beacrox and the cat children in their arms.

Choi Ahn swung his sword at the White Star, his eyes getting blurry from the emotions he was feeling.

A large gash of wound decorated the redhead's cheek as White Star jumped away.

'He's getting away!'

Dread washed over him as he tried to catch the redhead.

'No!'

He could see the victorious smile emanating from their enemy.

'Fuck! Move!'

Just as the White Star was about to jump away from the castle grounds, a force field stopped him and sent him back towards them.

"Haahh...what a mess." A baritone voice was heard as Choi Ahn can see a man stride towards the battlefield in a cool but lackadaisical manner.

What alarmed him the most was the man is a splitting image of the White Star, all except for the hair color and expression.

"You must have forgotten that you went against a vow with Sheritt-nim. But then again, you might didn't recognize the castle you're in unless you realize it or I tell you."

The redhead stood in alarm much to Choi Ahn's added confusion.

"Who the hell are you why do you haveㅡ"

"Your face?" He chuckled, "Yeah, I wonder why you're also still alive after we eradicated our world's original White Radish."

"Cale-nim!" Choi Han yelled in fascination as Cale clapped, feeling proud of his lover immediately recognizing him.

In Choi Ahn's peripheral view, he could see white and gold barrier alike protecting both Rosalyn and the still unconscious Raon, On and Hong already beside their youngest. He could see a woman glaring at the White Star, looking at him like he's such a lowly being like he is.