Chapter 1

Cale is happily munching with the food Beacrox had made as he petted the sleeping Raon's head continually, Ron smiling benignly behind him as usual. The whole war with White Star and coughing up blood every now and then had finally ended(thankfully).

Choi Han, On, and Hong are currently tending to their little farm behind the Harris Village together with the wolf children since it's their turn to watering and plucking some wild grasses growing.

The redhead hummed in delight as he savored the sweet taste of almond pie.

'This is how things should be, peaceful and calm' Cale thought as he nodded to himself.

Raon had woken up and yawned before going out to help his siblings.

"You can also go now Ron. Go bond with your son or something." Cale stated, earning a slight chuckle from the old man.

"As you wish, Young Master-nim." Ron bowed before going out of his room.

There was another thing that Cale was overly satisfied aside from finally achieving his slacker life.

"Cale-nim. Are you sleeping again?" A knock resounded before the door once again reopened.

The said man raised his head to look at his lover as he hummed in answer to Choi Han's question.

Cale didn't know how he ended up sitting in Choi Han's lap as the man cuddled him from behind, in a rocking chair at that. But he relented as he only laid comfortably at the black swordsman's chest.

Choi Han noticed his Cale-nim's drowsiness as he watched how ethereal his lover is while bathing in the sunlight, the red head's eyelashes slowly closing before a light snore came from him.

With the redhead sleeping once again like a log after eating his breakfast, Choi Han carried him to his bed to let him slumber peacefully(since he's sure that when he woke up, he'll whine about his backbone being sore making people misunderstand).

"Sleep well, Cale-nim." With a bid of goodbye, Choi Han kissed his lover's temple before silently going out to train.

°×°×°×°

Cale was awaken with the children screaming and giggling outside, creating a warm feeling in his chest and a smile tugging his lips.

'This is fine' he had thought, 'as long as there is nothing serious that is about to happen'.

There was a slight foreboding sensation creeping behind his mind, but shrugged it off as he went outside to take a walk.

He was just simply looking at every corner of the village as if it was his first time here, but in truth, he was looking for a certain black swordsman and avoiding the children in case he will get dragged away to play with them.

Cale found him standing looking like a lost child several meters away from the village. Choi Han was looking at the structure with his mouth opening then closing seconds later.

"Choi Han! What are you doing awestruck there? Come on! Beacrox finally knew how to create a replica of tteokboki."

The swordsman stared at him with shock, but soon turned into a glare making Cale flinch.

He gulped to himself before building up his courage to nudge his scary looking lover that is glaring daggers at him because what the fuck, Cale doesn't remember doing anything that would make Choi Han mad at him.

"What are you doing...?" Choi Han asked, his gaze still looking at the redhead as the latter dragged him inside one of the house in Harris Village.