🔥Letters to the Princess from the blacksmith🔑

Start from the beginning

(Necklace Lucy got for Natsu^)

——————lots of letters later————

Dear Natsu,

This'll be my last day in the castle. I'm being sent away to go live with my relatives somewhere else while I continue in schooling on how to be a proper lady. I won't be able to see you in person until five years from now. Here's my new address: xxxx xxxx xxxxx
I really wish I could see you one last time before I leave, but sadly that is not the case. I must hurry and pack, but I look forward to seeing you when I turn 18!

Sincerest apologies,
Lucy
08-11-xx17

Dear Luce,
This is your right address right? I'm not gonna be talking to a stranger?

Sincerely,
Natsu.
08-15-xx17

Dear Natsu,
Yes, this is Lucy. Glad to hear from you. I really do miss you. I'm making new friends here, I guess. My roommate, Juvia, is rather odd however. She keeps to herself and talks in the third person. Very strange. In all honesty she seems like someone Gray would like. They seem like a good duo.

With Love,
Lucy
08-18-xx17

Dear Lucy,
Nobody can beat us though. We're the best duo around! I found a cat today! He's a fell into a bucket of blue paint and now he's blue. I was thinkin' of naming him 'Happy'. Thoughts? I ran into Levy today! She tells me to tell you hello.

Lots of love,
Natsu
08-23-xx17

————lots of letter later———-

Dear Natsu,
Two more years until I can come home. Father is sending me a present every month as my sixteen year old birthday. Only he's saying birth year. This month he sent me a book about two lovers who were separated due to a shipwreck. He was a pirate and she was a stowaway. They never stopped thinking of eacother. Then one day they crossed paths and they knew that the stars had aligned, and they never left each other again. It was a really good book. How's things back home? How's Happy doing?

Lots of love,
Lucy.

03-12-xx19

Dear Luce,
Has your father not told you? Your mom.... She's sick. Undiagnosable. She has at most a year left. I'm sorry.... But uhhh— your book sounds good! Heh... Happy's good. He broke his back legs so I made him a chair on wheels. He runs around all happy, sometimes he looks as if he's flying.

Lots of love,
Natsu

04-01-xx19

Dear Natsu,
WHAT?! MY MOM?! WHY HASN'T MY DAD TOLD ME?! Oh my gosh... oh god. Oh god.

Sorry about the gear stains....

With love,
Lucy.

05-15-xx19

——————-Lots of letters later————-

Dear Natsu,

Last year at this wretched school before I can finally come home. I'd like to meet you at that cherry blossom tree! The one where when I ran away you and me met. When we were ten. Our secret meet up spot. I come home in a month. I'm bringing Juvia back with me, she's heard stories of Gray and wants to meet him. I'm sorry to hear about your dad's passing away... I Uhh- heard you've taken over the business. How's that going? I've been packing up my stuff. I have a present for you!

With love,
Lucy

05-17-22

Dear Luce,
OFCOURSE I'L MEET YOU! Oh my gosh I've been waiting for this day since forever! Ooo~ a present? Of me?! You shouldn't have! (Just kidding, what is it? Is it more of that delicious cookies you make? Or that sweet bread? Is it even food?) Taking over the business was hard at first, but I think I've got the hang of it now. I hired this guy, Gajeel, to help out. He makes really good horseshoes. Like they're almost perfect! Almost. He's still working on it. Ooooo~ Grays excited to meet Juvia, too. I've told him all about her. Apparently they've been writing letters to each other as well! I've got to go, mom just made supper.

Until our next meeting,
Natsu

05-18-xx22

Natsu stood at the cherry blossom tree, holding a letter in his hands. He also held a present in his pocket.... "I'm scared, Happy." He told his little companion who sat beside him. The small blue cat only responded with a simple 'meow' "I don't know why. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how this goes."

The young man ran a hand through his hair. It was a mess, he didn't have time to comb it before leaving. His hands wore callas's due to always using them. "I bet her hands are soft." He muttered to himself. His onyx eyes stared out into the distance. It was a very strange spot for a cherry tree. In the middle of a wheat field.

It was early morning, and the rays from the sun cast a almost unearthly like glow amongst the wheat. The sky was painted with vibrant versions of red, blue, pink, and yellow. The clouds were tinted an ever so soft shade of lilac. Some stars were still visible.

"NATSUUUUU!!!!!"

The young man was drawn away from admiring his surroundings. He looked to where he heard his name. "Lucy?" He muttered, barely above a whisper.

Running towards him was the figure of a woman. Her long hair blew behind her. As she came closer and closer he could make out the color of her long golden locks. "NATSU!!!" She yelled.

"Lucy?" He spoke. "LUCE!" He began to run towards her aswell.

When they were a little over two feet away she jumped up, and he caught her. His hands grabbed her waits and spun her in the air. When she was on solid ground they both wrapped each other in a hug.

"I've missed you." He spoke. His head was resting in the crook of her neck.

"I've missed you more."

"Luce I got something I wanna ask ya."Natsu said at the same time Lucy said, "I've got something I wanna tell you." They both laughed then in sync said "you first." "No, you."

"On the count of three we both say it?" Lucy questioned.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

Lucy: "I Love you!"
Natsu: "Wanna marry me?"

"Wait what?!" Both shout at once.

Lucy: "YES!"
Natsu: "YOU LOVE ME?!"

"Wait- YES?!" Natsu gasps. Lucy nodded her head and laughs. "AHA!" He picks her up and spins her around again, only this time when he places her down on the ground he connects his lips with hers.

Happy came over and walked in between their feet, causing the duo to trip and fall. They laughed from under the wheat. "I love you, Natsu."

"I love you too, Luce."