oh Tommy

"Tommy! Open the window! Your brothers boyfriend is walking around!" Deo said and the window quickly opened and pulled him in though there was a struggle until Deo basically lifted himself into the room.

"Well you struggled quiet a bit." Deo chuckled and closed the window. He turned and saw Tommy on the bed with his legs pulled to his chest. He had his necklace in his mouth and there was loud clicking every time the chain hit another part of it.

"What's wrong?" Deo asked walking over and sitting next to Tommy.

"Wilbur got mad and called me Tammy.." Tommy said chewing harder on his necklace.

"I'm sorry..." Deo said hugging Tommy's side. Tommy dropped his legs and and hugged deo tightly. Tears went down his face as he did so and he just shoved his into Deos shoulder. He bit down harder and harder onto the necklace until he bit his tongue and there was a loud "click". It had broken.

Deo heard a small gasp and saw the necklace fall off Tommy's neck. Sobs were heard from Tommy as he only gripped Deo tighter.

"It's okay, we can fix it." Deo said trying to calm Tommy down. Eventually Tommy starts to calm down or at least enough the he can stop crying.

"I can get you a knew one, okay?" Tommy nodded and his blond hair covered his eyes slightly.

"You should probably go to sleep.. Do you wanna sleep?" Deo asked and Tommy nodded again. He had his head rested against deos shoulder and had his eyes closed as he tried to sleep.

He was half asleep when a loud slam was heard from down stairs. Wilbur was probably back. Tommy flinched slightly but went back to trying to sleep right after.