wnf+tubbo meeting deo-

"Tommy you look.... Fancy" wilbur said looking at george who was looking at tommy with stars in his eyes.

"Can I do eye liner on you?!" George asked seeing Tommy look at george confused but nod anyways.

"Great!" George said running to his room to grab his eye liner.

"Who are you getting all dressed up for?" Wilbur asked seeing that Tommy had his hair done and was wearing some 'fancy' clothes.

"Uh oh wanted you guys to meet someone hold on." Tommy said as he pulled his phone at texting someone.

"Tommy I'm back!" George said walking into the room with eye liner.

-

"Tommy when is this person cominggggg" wilbur whined as Tommy stood up going to the living room and opening the front door.

"Hi Tommy!" Deo said hugging Tommy.

Wilbur was walking to the living room and george was on the couch on there.

"You look pretty" deo said walking into the house to see george on the couch and Wilbur at the entrance of the living room.

"Tommy who is that" Wilbur asked sitting next to george.

"This is deo, we're dating" tommy said closing the door behind him.

"What" Wilbur said sitting up

"Can I go get tubbo" george said looking at deo and Tommy.

"Go ahead" Tommy said bring deo to the couch with him.

"Okay" george said standing up and going to tubbos room.

"So uhhh Tommy when did ya start dating" Wilbur said making eye contact with deo.

"Um recently" Tommy said squeezing deos hand knowing he just lied.

"So why did you want us to meet him" Wilbur said sitting back.

"Um I'm moving out of the house.. With deo" Tommy said looking at the entrance of the kitchen hoping tubbo and George would walk in soon.

"What when" Wilbur said literally on the edge of the couch now.

"Uh next week?" Deo said relief setting in as tubbo walked in with George behind him.

"So you're deo? The deo Tommy keeps talking abou-"

"No no I don't talk about deo tubbo I have no idea what you're talking about tubbo." Tommy said getting up and covering tubbos mouth.

"You talk about me?" Deo asked a smile growing on his face.

"No" Tommy said

"Mhmm sureee" deo said rolling his eyes.

"Deo how do you know tommy?" George asked

"Ummmm met through friends, I've known him for years before we started uh dating?" Deo said scratching the back of his head witch tommy nodded sitting down with him.

_________________________________________

If I need tooooooo
I'll do a part 2 to this one but I've been working on it for awhile so here
OneExotic =]