S2 Ch1: A lovely reunion

Começar do início

Ruby: *nodded as she pulled out her scroll* Yeah! Bring it on!

The two begin a match under the small laughter of everyone in the car

-time skip-

As Bumblebee zoomed through the city streets, Yang making sure to weave around any leftover debris, the two riders could see the docks coming into view, meaning their ride would have to end for now. But as they drew closer to the pier, Sam began to see another person waiting there looking out over the ocean, someone who Yang found very familiar .

Yang: Hey! Isn't that Jaune's dad?!

Sam: *nodded* Looks like it! Then again, from what you guys told me, who else would be wearing armor like that in the middle of the day?-

The Blonde Brawler skidded to a halt behind the unsuspecting Arc patriarch, causing him to quickly turn around, a hand going to his sword in self-defense. But once he saw them, he returned the hand to his side and gave them a smile.

Jonathan: Oh, morning you two. I thought I'd be seeing you all eventually.

Yang: Morning Mr. Arc *she waved* How goes it?

Jonathan: *sighed* As well as it can go when you're aiding rescue efforts. Hey Yang, is that your motorcycle?

Yang: *smiled and took off her sunglasses* Yep! Her name's Bumblebee.

Jonathan: *impressed* I see. My two eldest daughters Samus and Anya have bikes too, but Samus's bike has a bit more of an... edge to it.

Yang: *eyes lit up* Ooh, what kind?

Jonathan: Samus has a Chopper, black paint and chrome, lots of spikes and skulls. While Anya has a Suzuki, red paint and black, it had a few skulls but had a few flame designs.

Sam: *anime tears* (thank God that the rides here are at least the same in a way)

Yang: * her eyebrows rose up* Lemme guess, they got a rebellious side.

Jonathan: *wore a proud smile* Actually Samus is a police officer while Anya works in the military if you remember. Biking's just an off-work hobby of theirs. Though yes, Samus was quite the rebel when she was a teenager, but that's another story. So, where's my boy?

Sam: *pointed behind them to the van, which had stopped* Right in there, in the van sir

Jonathan: Great, thank you Young man

Jonathan then walked over to the van where Jaune and the others minus Summer got off the van and Jaune

Jonathan: *grabs Jaune in a back breaking hug* Im so glad that your ok son. And please forgive me for not being here to help you or even visit you at the hospital. I just got here and I heard from Glynda that you and your friends would be here.

Jaune: *skin turned blue* I- Its o- ok dad I for-forgive you. Air. AIR!!!

Jonathan: *quickly lets go* Oops Sorry son. I was just really worried

Jaune: *wheezes and cracks his back* Its ok dad, I would never be mad at you

Jonathan: *small smile* thats good to know *looks at the van* so your leaving Vale?

Jaune: Yeah. Yang talked to Tai about letting us stay at their home for the time being and continue with our training.

Jonathan: Thats good to know champ, well ill let you off the hook for now. I got a busy day ahead of me but don't worry son. Once im done here ill go visit you in Patch... but im not going alone

Jaune: *eyes wide* You mean?

Jonathan: YUP. The entire family will come to patch soon to visit you - he said with a smile before his face turnes into one of fear- and your mother wants to have a talk with you once we arrive.... She is not happy