Chapter 7 : Haggis Eating Bastard

Start from the beginning

"What the hell?" Bobby muttered to no one in particular, motioning for Chibs to follow. The Scotsman was the best person to have on hand should anything kick of between Tig and Clay, he was strong and able bodied, fearless with enough of a sense of authority to make Tig and Clay listen. Chibs nodded and swiftly followed.

"Clay? What'd I do man?" Tig called after the President after he threw open the front door of the clubhouse before marching in without a backward glance. The President said nothing, just continued to stomp his way to the church doors. Knowing that something really wasn't right, Tig stopped in the doorway, unsure momentarily if he wanted to follow – at least not without some kind of idea as to what was going on – he's never seen Clay like this before, so enraged, not ever. "Clay?" he called again. Clay stopped this time, spun round to glare at The Sergeant at Arms. He looked angrier still for Tig having dared to question him.

"I said NOW!" he raged, shaking finger thrust in the direction of the church doors.

All the noise and commotion attracted the attention of Boo, who had been in the kitchenette making herself a sandwich. Normally she would have been outside with the others, but she wasn't in the mood to make fun of Juice. She actually rather like the guy, his closeness to her own age making him easy to bond with and she felt cruel joining in with the others taunts. She wandered down the hall and immediately felt sick to her stomach at the sight before her. Clay and Tig facing one another, her father looking as though he was ready to explode with rage – his entire form shaking the rage was so bad – and Tig glaring back near emotionlessly, clearly unsure of what was going on yet obviously prepared to face anything all the same.

"Clay what's going on?" she demanded, looking between the two men her face a mixture of horror and confusion. She knew things were bad when Tig didn't even turn to look at her, his eyes fixated on the President, something akin to fear deep within them, yet on the surface they were cold and fierce, his facial expression not betraying any emotion's he might feel. Clay on the other hand spun round to face her, his eyes were near grey they were so clouded with rage and they burned straight though her, causing her to wince involuntarily. He terrified her.

"You! You are fired! Go home, get out of my sight. You are never to see him again you understand me?" He said venomously, turning round again before the words were even out of his mouth, not wasting any more time on her that he had too, not bothering to wait for an answer. With one final look at Tig and a jerk of his head, Clay disappeared into church, slamming the door behind him so hard the entire wall shook.

"Tig what's going on?" Boo demanded as soon as Clay was gone. Her stomach had dropped at Clay's words, her entire world falling with it. Something was hideously wrong and whatever it was had something to with her and Tig. Why else would Clay have fired her? Why else would he be demanding only Tig's presence in church? Telling her that she could never see Tig again? Boo wondered if Clay had found out about the two nights she had spent in Tig's bed. She'd made sure to sneak out when Clay was in the shower, and was certain she'd left no evidence to suggest she'd even been in there behind, but still, she suspected he knew. And if he knew, he probably suspected it was more than twice, suspected that she and Tig were fucking... If he thought that, he was going to kill Tig. Boo suddenly felt the urge to be sick, her empty stomach heaved painfully, her hand went straight to her mouth, the other curved round her middle in an attempt to curb the pain and tears staining her pale cheeks...

Tig on the other hand knew at once what was going on in Clays head when he fired Boo and told her never to see him again. It wasn't that he suspected Tig off fucking her – if he thought that he would have beaten the crap out of Tig in front of the rest of the club, making an example of him and letting the whole club know what he'd been up to with a minor all in one go. And he would have made Boo watch, to make her learn her lesson, to instil her with some sort of fear that would forever have her knowing that nothing happened in her life without him knowing about it and that if he didn't like it, he'd soon put a stop to it– it was that he knew, had finally realised, that Tig had taken his place in Boo's life, that Tig was acting like her father. Bringing that up in front of the other Sons and the employees' of Teller-Morrow – by default admitting to his failings as a parent, as a father – would wound his over inflated ego far too much. This was a private matter that would never be spoken about openly amongst the club, despite the fact they all would know exactly what had gone on behind the church doors. And why.