"We care too much to let you try them on!" concluded the twins as they walked out the door.

"I can't believe he kissed you!"

"Herm, you sound more enthusiastic than me, should I be worried?"

"You guys are meant to be together, and I've only just realised it!" giggled Hermione.

"Bilius has infected you..." laughed Sofia engaging Hermione.

"Oh stop it!" exclaimed Hermione throwing a pillow at her.

"Granger!" said Sofia catching her pillow.

The two of them continued late into the night, until, exhausted, they threw themselves on the bed.

Silence echoed through the room, "Do you have feelings for Harry, Sofia?" - Hermione asked.

"I think he...I like Harry...but he definitely doesn't like me back."

"You two are meant to be together, I can see how you look at each other...trust me"

"Of course I trust you Herm!" smiled Sofia.

"I'll never find someone..." said Hermione dejectedly.

"Herm... you'll find her! You're my best friend, you know that?"

"You're my best friend too," smiled Hermione.

***

"Harry..."

"Tell me baby," Harry said taking her hand.

"Are they going to kill him ... really?"

"I hope not ... just in case, I'll be there for you!" exclaimed Harry stroking her cheek.

"We'll do everything we can!" said Sofia lighting up her eyes.

"You can count on it!" said Hermione.

The two girls started walking, or rather running, across Hogwarts Bridge.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak, it's horrible!" complained Hermione.

"And the worst thing.."

"I told you! My dad's going to let me keep that beast's head!" said Malfoy as his friends laughed.

"Uh, look who it is," said one of them.

"Ah, you see the show?" said Malfoy as Sofia and Hermione ran towards them.

"You! You Perfidious Filthy Cockroach!" exclaimed Hermione pointing her wand at his neck.

"Go Herm!" laughed Sofia "What's Malfoy, she's a Mudblood, but you're scared eh?!"giggled Sofia at Malfoy's horrified face.

"Hermione no! She's not worth it..." said Ron.

"Hermione don't listen to him! Shut up Bilius!" exclaimed Sofia. She didn't know where all that confidence was coming from, but maybe Harry's presence, his hand clasped with hers, his closeness, their kiss... maybe it was helping!

Hermione lowered her wand, as Malfoy's gaze went from frightened, to shocked, to the usual grin.

Hermione turned towards her, Sofia winked at her in confirmation, and Hermione punched Malfoy straight in the face.

"Hermione!" laughed Harry.

"Malfoy are you okay?"

"Come on..." said Goyle running off.

"You'll pay for this, you filthy Mudblood!" shouted Malfoy far away.

"This ... He didn't have to do this at all," Sofia said with golden eyes.